The Japanese are notorious for their horror films and this film is no exception. This is the sequel to the first Ringu. Of course the U.S. remade the films to some success. I have seen Ringu and the American made films. The Japanese have a way of story telling that I haven’t seen an american films. I appreciated that this sequel explained the orginal a little bit better. We get to meet the father of the girl in the well and we also understand the story better as well.
- Watching #walkinthesun 8 hours ago
- Watching #snowsofkilimanjaro 9 hours ago
- RT @AdamBaldwin: #Boom! "@TheLastShipTNT Season 2 teased at @Comic_Con 2014." - zap2it.com/blogs/the_last… #TheLastShip #ComicCon2014 10 hours ago
- Gordon Ramsay should do another show as a spinoff to #Masterchef by visit former contestants to see what they are up to. 13 hours ago
- Watching #Masterchef 14 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages