The Japanese are notorious for their horror films and this film is no exception. This is the sequel to the first Ringu. Of course the U.S. remade the films to some success. I have seen Ringu and the American made films. The Japanese have a way of story telling that I haven’t seen an american films. I appreciated that this sequel explained the orginal a little bit better. We get to meet the father of the girl in the well and we also understand the story better as well.
- It will be interesting to see what they are going to do with Fast and Furious 7. 3 days ago
- Ah, @candacecbure and @KirkCameron have the same daddy!! #LetItSnow @officialathicke 3 days ago
- Mid-Season TV Shows 2014 wp.me/pVsP7-1BX 3 days ago
- Mid-Season TV Shows 2014 wp.me/pVsP7-1BX fb.me/VBYfnPLw 3 days ago
- RT @raycomfort: Paul Walker was tragically killed yesterday. He professed faith in Jesus. See my FB post for details. Please pray for his f… 3 days ago