The Japanese are notorious for their horror films and this film is no exception. This is the sequel to the first Ringu. Of course the U.S. remade the films to some success. I have seen Ringu and the American made films. The Japanese have a way of story telling that I haven’t seen an american films. I appreciated that this sequel explained the orginal a little bit better. We get to meet the father of the girl in the well and we also understand the story better as well.
- The Story of Film: An Odyssey (2011) Rated NR wp.me/pVsP7-1T6 17 hours ago
- Grumpy Cat’s Worst Christmas Ever (2014) Rated G wp.me/pVsP7-1TI 1 day ago
- Pups is passed out after our walk http://t.co/81I5D0UIP5 1 day ago
- Screen Actors Guild Awards Nominees 2015 wp.me/pVsP7-1TP 5 days ago
- The Memory Book (2014) Rated NR wp.me/pVsP7-1T8 5 days ago
Top Posts & Pages