The Japanese are notorious for their horror films and this film is no exception. This is the sequel to the first Ringu. Of course the U.S. remade the films to some success. I have seen Ringu and the American made films. The Japanese have a way of story telling that I haven’t seen an american films. I appreciated that this sequel explained the orginal a little bit better. We get to meet the father of the girl in the well and we also understand the story better as well.
- Why "Easter"? | Christian History christianitytoday.com/ch/news/2004/w… 56 minutes ago
- Stress and Anxiety: Heaviness in the heart of man maketh it stoop: but a good w… (Proverbs 12:25) bibl.co/8442 23 hours ago
- Protection: I will call upon the LORD, who is worthy to be praised: so shall I be … (Psalms 18:3) bibl.co/8256 2 days ago
- RT @eonline: RIP Gabriel García Márquez: the Nobel Laureate has died. Hollywood honors the One Hundred Years of Solitude scribe: http://t.c… 2 days ago
- Nerd HQ: 3 years of "Conversation's for a Cause" HIghlights: youtu.be/9gSdWOr2Olg via @YouTube 2 days ago
Top Posts & Pages