The Japanese are notorious for their horror films and this film is no exception. This is the sequel to the first Ringu. Of course the U.S. remade the films to some success. I have seen Ringu and the American made films. The Japanese have a way of story telling that I haven’t seen an american films. I appreciated that this sequel explained the orginal a little bit better. We get to meet the father of the girl in the well and we also understand the story better as well.
- “So don’t worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will bring its own worries. Today’s trouble is enough for today. bible.com/116/mat.6.34.n… 3 days ago
- Birth Tree Result - Cedar Tree po.st/l2Dqbk via @wishafriend 3 days ago
- I'm watching #TheWalkingDead. 1 week ago
- Is it me or is Grey's anatomy getting too predictable? 2 weeks ago
- @peoplemag loved Angie's dress!!! 1 month ago
Top Posts & Pages