Based on the song from Garth Brooks, this film was inspiring to watch. Although, I did enjoy the film, so much so, I’m thinking of buying it, it’s not the best made film. I appreciated that Garth Brooks was a producer of the film and it shows. I loved that they didn’t make the film into a peachy clean film that it was thoughtful in the way it handled the “affair”. It’s worth a watch.
- I love my @snapslicorice. 11 hours ago
- Fear: But now thus saith the LORD that created thee, O Jacob, and he that formed thee, O Israel, Fea… (Isaiah 43:1-2) 15 hours ago
- Anger: The LORD is gracious, and full of compassion; slow to anger, and of great mercy. (Psalms 145:8) 1 day ago
- Fox Renews Brooklyn Nine-Nine, Mindy Project, New Girl, The Following tvguide.com/News/Fox-Renew… via @tvguide 2 days ago
- This whole Juan Pablo thing makes me laugh. In the beginning he was the best Bachelor, now he's the worst...lol. 2 days ago
Top Posts & Pages