Based on the song from Garth Brooks, this film was inspiring to watch. Although, I did enjoy the film, so much so, I’m thinking of buying it, it’s not the best made film. I appreciated that Garth Brooks was a producer of the film and it shows. I loved that they didn’t make the film into a peachy clean film that it was thoughtful in the way it handled the “affair”. It’s worth a watch.
- Love: And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all t… (Deuteronomy 6:5) bibl.co/271 17 hours ago
- Why "Easter"? | Christian History christianitytoday.com/ch/news/2004/w… 18 hours ago
- Stress and Anxiety: Heaviness in the heart of man maketh it stoop: but a good w… (Proverbs 12:25) bibl.co/8442 1 day ago
- Protection: I will call upon the LORD, who is worthy to be praised: so shall I be … (Psalms 18:3) bibl.co/8256 2 days ago
- RT @eonline: RIP Gabriel García Márquez: the Nobel Laureate has died. Hollywood honors the One Hundred Years of Solitude scribe: http://t.c… 3 days ago
Top Posts & Pages