Based on the song from Garth Brooks, this film was inspiring to watch. Although, I did enjoy the film, so much so, I’m thinking of buying it, it’s not the best made film. I appreciated that Garth Brooks was a producer of the film and it shows. I loved that they didn’t make the film into a peachy clean film that it was thoughtful in the way it handled the “affair”. It’s worth a watch.
- Jennifer Aniston wp.me/pVsP7-26w 15 hours ago
- Films I’m Looking Forward to in 2015 wp.me/pVsP7-252 1 day ago
- Strength: Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I… (Isaiah 41:10) bibl.co/8396 2 days ago
- TCM Classic Film Festival: Oscar winners discuss making of 'Gunga Din' fb.me/1THLBjESe 3 days ago
- The Other Guys (2010) Rated PG-13 wp.me/pVsP7-24W 4 days ago
- Follow What to Watch. on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages