I loved the concept to this film but it fell through so many times. Katie McGrath, who is so cute but over acted and was too dramatic. The script had holes and was too predictable that it couldn’t be enjoyable. The movie is too sentimental for its own good. A Princess for Christmas is too rich and sweet to watch.
- 2 tweeps followed (thank you!) and nobody unfollowed me in the past day. Thank you crowdfireapp.com/?r=td. 10 hours ago
- Kill Cruise aka Der Skipper (1990) Rated R what-to-watch.com/2015/06/29/kil… http://t.co/Epn0ESNNpM 15 hours ago
- Retweeted Andrew T. Walker (@andrewtwalk): Calls for polygamy (@politico) & calls for ending church tax... fb.me/1KlOQxkin 1 day ago
- RT @andrewtwalk: Calls for polygamy (@politico) & calls for ending church tax exemption (@TIME) this weekend. Gay marriage only about marri… 1 day ago
- Follower -1, Unfollowers - 0. I didn't know I was this awesome. Get your daily stats via crowdfireapp.com/?r=td. 1 day ago
- Follow What to Watch. on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages