I loved the concept to this film but it fell through so many times. Katie McGrath, who is so cute but over acted and was too dramatic. The script had holes and was too predictable that it couldn’t be enjoyable. The movie is too sentimental for its own good. A Princess for Christmas is too rich and sweet to watch.
- watching So You Think You Can Dance 3 hours ago
- 'Complications' canceled at USA fb.me/7oTaYM8eM 7 hours ago
- 'Hindsight' canceled by VH1 (even though it was renewed) fb.me/3gdSpMfaW 9 hours ago
- If There Be Thorns (2015) Rated TV-14 what-to-watch.com/2015/08/28/if-… fb.me/2BnVk4Zte 12 hours ago
- If There Be Thorns (2015) Rated TV-14 what-to-watch.com/2015/08/28/if-… 12 hours ago
- Follow What to Watch. on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages