I loved the concept to this film but it fell through so many times. Katie McGrath, who is so cute but over acted and was too dramatic. The script had holes and was too predictable that it couldn’t be enjoyable. The movie is too sentimental for its own good. A Princess for Christmas is too rich and sweet to watch.
- Love is Strange (2014) Rated R what-to-watch.com/2015/05/22/lov… http://t.co/LK7on2sfEN 10 hours ago
- This is Where I Leave You (2014) Rated R wp.me/pVsP7-2cm 1 day ago
- Fast Five (2011) Rated PG-13 wp.me/pVsP7-2cn 2 days ago
- Trailer: Hugh Jackman’s Fair Trade Coffee Documentary ‘Dukale’s Dream’ fb.me/7kIY6zVcI 3 days ago
- Sarah’s Key (2010) Rated PG-13 wp.me/pVsP7-2ct 3 days ago
- Follow What to Watch. on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages