I loved the concept to this film but it fell through so many times. Katie McGrath, who is so cute but over acted and was too dramatic. The script had holes and was too predictable that it couldn’t be enjoyable. The movie is too sentimental for its own good. A Princess for Christmas is too rich and sweet to watch.
- Number crunching for the past day - 1 new unfollower. Stats via crowdfireapp.com/?r=td 13 minutes ago
- Top Vampire Films and Shows what-to-watch.com/2015/10/06/top… fb.me/7B5p2X3UV 4 hours ago
- Top Vampire Films and Shows what-to-watch.com/2015/10/06/top… 4 hours ago
- Varsity Blues (1999) Rated R what-to-watch.com/2015/10/05/var… fb.me/2SztpzHFt 1 day ago
- Varsity Blues (1999) Rated R what-to-watch.com/2015/10/05/var… 1 day ago
- Follow What to Watch. on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages