I loved the concept to this film but it fell through so many times. Katie McGrath, who is so cute but over acted and was too dramatic. The script had holes and was too predictable that it couldn’t be enjoyable. The movie is too sentimental for its own good. A Princess for Christmas is too rich and sweet to watch.
- Nativity! (2009) Rated PG wp.me/pVsP7-1U9 9 hours ago
- One-Eyed Jacks (1961) Rated NR wp.me/pVsP7-1T4 1 day ago
- The Story of Film: An Odyssey (2011) Rated NR wp.me/pVsP7-1T6 2 days ago
- Grumpy Cat’s Worst Christmas Ever (2014) Rated G wp.me/pVsP7-1TI 3 days ago
- Pups is passed out after our walk http://t.co/81I5D0UIP5 3 days ago
Top Posts & Pages