I loved the concept to this film but it fell through so many times. Katie McGrath, who is so cute but over acted and was too dramatic. The script had holes and was too predictable that it couldn’t be enjoyable. The movie is too sentimental for its own good. A Princess for Christmas is too rich and sweet to watch.
- Strength: Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I… (Isaiah 41:10) bibl.co/8396 15 hours ago
- TCM Classic Film Festival: Oscar winners discuss making of 'Gunga Din' fb.me/1THLBjESe 1 day ago
- The Other Guys (2010) Rated PG-13 wp.me/pVsP7-24W 2 days ago
- Roger Mayer, Advocate of Film Preservation, Dies at 89 fb.me/2hXahJPHx 3 days ago
- Samson and Delilah (1949) Rated NR wp.me/pVsP7-24Z 3 days ago
- Follow What to Watch. on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages