I loved the concept to this film but it fell through so many times. Katie McGrath, who is so cute but over acted and was too dramatic. The script had holes and was too predictable that it couldn’t be enjoyable. The movie is too sentimental for its own good. A Princess for Christmas is too rich and sweet to watch.
- Protection: The LORD hear thee in the day of trouble; the name of the God of Jacob… (Psalms 20:1) bibl.co/5306 5 hours ago
- I will praise you, LORD, with all my heart; I will tell of all the marvelous things you have done. bible.com/116/psa.9.1.nlt 1 day ago
- Death: And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be n… (Revelation 21:4) bibl.co/1023 2 days ago
- Thanks be unto God for his unspeakable gift. bible.com/1/2co.9.15.kjv 4 days ago
- But you, O LORD, are a shield around me; you are my glory, the one who holds my head high. bible.com/116/psa.3.3.nlt 6 days ago
Top Posts & Pages