I loved the concept to this film but it fell through so many times. Katie McGrath, who is so cute but over acted and was too dramatic. The script had holes and was too predictable that it couldn’t be enjoyable. The movie is too sentimental for its own good. A Princess for Christmas is too rich and sweet to watch.
- Whenever I watch a film on the Rapture I think, "man I would really like to be left behind." That way I could go... fb.me/3KZbEd2IK 1 hour ago
- The Other Man (2008) Rated R wp.me/pVsP7-1La 5 hours ago
- The Other Man (2008) Rated R wp.me/pVsP7-1La fb.me/14uayAemz 5 hours ago
- Stress and Anxiety: These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have p… (John 16:33) bibl.co/8119 6 hours ago
- Fox Cancels Raising Hope tvguide.com/News/Fox-Cance… via @tvguide 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages