I loved the concept to this film but it fell through so many times. Katie McGrath, who is so cute but over acted and was too dramatic. The script had holes and was too predictable that it couldn’t be enjoyable. The movie is too sentimental for its own good. A Princess for Christmas is too rich and sweet to watch.
- Stress and Anxiety: Heaviness in the heart of man maketh it stoop: but a good w… (Proverbs 12:25) bibl.co/8442 11 hours ago
- Protection: I will call upon the LORD, who is worthy to be praised: so shall I be … (Psalms 18:3) bibl.co/8256 1 day ago
- RT @eonline: RIP Gabriel García Márquez: the Nobel Laureate has died. Hollywood honors the One Hundred Years of Solitude scribe: http://t.c… 2 days ago
- Nerd HQ: 3 years of "Conversation's for a Cause" HIghlights: youtu.be/9gSdWOr2Olg via @YouTube 2 days ago
- Healing: Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me. (John 14:1) bibl.co/8105 2 days ago
Top Posts & Pages