I loved the concept to this film but it fell through so many times. Katie McGrath, who is so cute but over acted and was too dramatic. The script had holes and was too predictable that it couldn’t be enjoyable. The movie is too sentimental for its own good. A Princess for Christmas is too rich and sweet to watch.
- Netflix Announces Premiere Date for The Killing Season 4 tvguide.com/News/Killing-S… via @tvguide 11 hours ago
- God’s Not Dead (2014) Rated PG wp.me/pVsP7-1OT 15 hours ago
- RT @randypegues: Worldliness is not the trap that most endangers Christian workers. The trap we fall into is extravagantly desiring spiritu… 20 hours ago
- Heaven Is For Real (2014) Rated PG wp.me/pVsP7-1OV 1 day ago
- I want my NERD HQ - Fan animation: youtu.be/9fMeup0Bv98 via @YouTube 2 days ago
Top Posts & Pages