I loved the concept to this film but it fell through so many times. Katie McGrath, who is so cute but over acted and was too dramatic. The script had holes and was too predictable that it couldn’t be enjoyable. The movie is too sentimental for its own good. A Princess for Christmas is too rich and sweet to watch.
- RT @EW: Just In: CBS gives full season orders to 4 shows: ow.ly/DqOT4 http://t.co/qGXo5jle4r 3 days ago
- You all know that my heart aches for Hollywood and waking this morning to Shia Labeouf's trending on his... fb.me/6NBWL1nZK 6 days ago
- RT @FwJesus: God gives different people different talents. Wherever He has you, He has you there for a purpose. 1 week ago
- “So don’t worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will bring its own worries. Today’s trouble is enough for today. bible.com/116/mat.6.34.n… 1 week ago
- Birth Tree Result - Cedar Tree po.st/l2Dqbk via @wishafriend 1 week ago
Top Posts & Pages