I loved the concept to this film but it fell through so many times. Katie McGrath, who is so cute but over acted and was too dramatic. The script had holes and was too predictable that it couldn’t be enjoyable. The movie is too sentimental for its own good. A Princess for Christmas is too rich and sweet to watch.
- @peoplemag loved Angie's dress!!! 2 weeks ago
- RT @peoplemag: Congrats to @CarrieUnderwood - she's expecting her first child with hubby Mike Fisher! peoplem.ag/AXBaN (via @CBBVips) 2 weeks ago
- Longmire Cancelled by A&E fb.me/3G8S20Mfa 2 weeks ago
- RT @TVbytheNumbers: 'Halt and Catch Fire' Renewed for Season Two by AMC bit.ly/1z0Npvg 3 weeks ago
- RT @dallasjenkins: Recent comment from my cousin Tim Jenkins, he references my grandfather and two uncles in it: "All I will say on... htt… 4 weeks ago
Top Posts & Pages