I loved the concept to this film but it fell through so many times. Katie McGrath, who is so cute but over acted and was too dramatic. The script had holes and was too predictable that it couldn’t be enjoyable. The movie is too sentimental for its own good. A Princess for Christmas is too rich and sweet to watch.
- Search me, O God, and know my heart; test me and know my anxious thoughts. Point out anything in me that offends you… bible.com/116/psa.139.23… 16 hours ago
- RT @HBO: Attention filmmakers: Submissions are now open for Project Greenlight: projectgreenlight.com #ProjectGreenlight http://t.co/C47og… 20 hours ago
- Just saw the Fifty Shades of Grey trailer...Oh, wow. 1 day ago
- RT @EdsReview: Just finished watching #WintersTale. I am ready to review it, but I think I'm gonna see it again. I was impressed! 1 day ago
- “Watch out! Don’t do your good deeds publicly, to be admired by others, for you will lose the reward from your Fathe… bible.com/116/mat.6.1.nlt 2 days ago
Top Posts & Pages