I haven’t watched the 60s’ version of this series, the show is a basic police drama. Nothing pulls me in. No characters attract me. No storylines attract me. It’s a basic run of the mill police drama. As far as the controversy of an actor playing a disable that isn’t disabled, doesn’t work if you want to do flashbacks. This show had flashbacks. So, to me, that’s mute. I could understand if they weren’t going to use flashbacks but they do. Judge the show by the show not the rumors or bad press. Saying that, I don’t think I’ll be tuning in.
- I voted for this film at a film festival a couple of years ago. It won. I enjoyed it so much that I added it to... fb.me/2K33tE2bC 6 hours ago
- Then they came wp.me/pVsP7-1Y0 1 day ago
- Life of a King (2013) Rated PG-13 wp.me/pVsP7-1Xq 3 days ago
- Marvel’s Agent Carter (ABC) Rated TV-PG wp.me/pVsP7-1Xz 4 days ago
- Screen Actors Guild Awards Winners 2015 wp.me/pVsP7-1XE 4 days ago
- Follow What to Watch. on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages