I haven’t watched the 60s’ version of this series, the show is a basic police drama. Nothing pulls me in. No characters attract me. No storylines attract me. It’s a basic run of the mill police drama. As far as the controversy of an actor playing a disable that isn’t disabled, doesn’t work if you want to do flashbacks. This show had flashbacks. So, to me, that’s mute. I could understand if they weren’t going to use flashbacks but they do. Judge the show by the show not the rumors or bad press. Saying that, I don’t think I’ll be tuning in.
- For the word of the LORD holds true, and we can trust everything he does. He loves whatever is just and good; the un… bible.com/116/psa.33.4.n… 1 hour ago
- Watching #manwiththegoldenarm 16 hours ago
- Watching #starisborn1937 16 hours ago
- Watching #walkinthesun 1 day ago
- Watching #snowsofkilimanjaro 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages