I haven’t watched the 60s’ version of this series, the show is a basic police drama. Nothing pulls me in. No characters attract me. No storylines attract me. It’s a basic run of the mill police drama. As far as the controversy of an actor playing a disable that isn’t disabled, doesn’t work if you want to do flashbacks. This show had flashbacks. So, to me, that’s mute. I could understand if they weren’t going to use flashbacks but they do. Judge the show by the show not the rumors or bad press. Saying that, I don’t think I’ll be tuning in.
- Nerd HQ: 3 years of "Conversation's for a Cause" HIghlights: youtu.be/9gSdWOr2Olg via @YouTube 1 hour ago
- Healing: Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me. (John 14:1) bibl.co/8105 6 hours ago
- Stress and Anxiety: Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you. (1 Peter 5:7) bibl.co/5401 1 day ago
- Depression: Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God:… (Isaiah 41:10) bibl.co/4002 2 days ago
- Addiction: There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man… (1 Corinthians 10:13) bibl.co/1085 3 days ago
Top Posts & Pages