I haven’t watched the 60s’ version of this series, the show is a basic police drama. Nothing pulls me in. No characters attract me. No storylines attract me. It’s a basic run of the mill police drama. As far as the controversy of an actor playing a disable that isn’t disabled, doesn’t work if you want to do flashbacks. This show had flashbacks. So, to me, that’s mute. I could understand if they weren’t going to use flashbacks but they do. Judge the show by the show not the rumors or bad press. Saying that, I don’t think I’ll be tuning in.
- 2 tweeps followed (thank you!) and nobody unfollowed me in the past day. Thank you crowdfireapp.com/?r=td. 14 hours ago
- Kill Cruise aka Der Skipper (1990) Rated R what-to-watch.com/2015/06/29/kil… http://t.co/Epn0ESNNpM 19 hours ago
- Retweeted Andrew T. Walker (@andrewtwalk): Calls for polygamy (@politico) & calls for ending church tax... fb.me/1KlOQxkin 1 day ago
- RT @andrewtwalk: Calls for polygamy (@politico) & calls for ending church tax exemption (@TIME) this weekend. Gay marriage only about marri… 1 day ago
- Follower -1, Unfollowers - 0. I didn't know I was this awesome. Get your daily stats via crowdfireapp.com/?r=td. 1 day ago
- Follow What to Watch. on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages