I haven’t watched the 60s’ version of this series, the show is a basic police drama. Nothing pulls me in. No characters attract me. No storylines attract me. It’s a basic run of the mill police drama. As far as the controversy of an actor playing a disable that isn’t disabled, doesn’t work if you want to do flashbacks. This show had flashbacks. So, to me, that’s mute. I could understand if they weren’t going to use flashbacks but they do. Judge the show by the show not the rumors or bad press. Saying that, I don’t think I’ll be tuning in.
- Films I’m Looking Forward to in 2015 wp.me/pVsP7-252 8 hours ago
- Strength: Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I… (Isaiah 41:10) bibl.co/8396 1 day ago
- TCM Classic Film Festival: Oscar winners discuss making of 'Gunga Din' fb.me/1THLBjESe 2 days ago
- The Other Guys (2010) Rated PG-13 wp.me/pVsP7-24W 3 days ago
- Roger Mayer, Advocate of Film Preservation, Dies at 89 fb.me/2hXahJPHx 4 days ago
- Follow What to Watch. on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages