I haven’t watched the 60s’ version of this series, the show is a basic police drama. Nothing pulls me in. No characters attract me. No storylines attract me. It’s a basic run of the mill police drama. As far as the controversy of an actor playing a disable that isn’t disabled, doesn’t work if you want to do flashbacks. This show had flashbacks. So, to me, that’s mute. I could understand if they weren’t going to use flashbacks but they do. Judge the show by the show not the rumors or bad press. Saying that, I don’t think I’ll be tuning in.
- The Countess (2009) Rated TV-MA wp.me/pVsP7-28f 12 hours ago
- Escape From Hell (2000) Rated UR wp.me/pVsP7-28g 1 day ago
- Check it out! Fund for Widowed New Mother of 8 gofund.me/rogan via @gofundme 1 day ago
- Jonathan Crombie remembered by 'Anne of Green Gables' costar Megan Follows fb.me/6Amu7j7j5 2 days ago
- Atlas Shrugged Part I (2011) Rated PG-13 wp.me/pVsP7-28h 2 days ago
- Follow What to Watch. on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages