I haven’t watched the 60s’ version of this series, the show is a basic police drama. Nothing pulls me in. No characters attract me. No storylines attract me. It’s a basic run of the mill police drama. As far as the controversy of an actor playing a disable that isn’t disabled, doesn’t work if you want to do flashbacks. This show had flashbacks. So, to me, that’s mute. I could understand if they weren’t going to use flashbacks but they do. Judge the show by the show not the rumors or bad press. Saying that, I don’t think I’ll be tuning in.
- You all know that my heart aches for Hollywood and waking this morning to Shia Labeouf's trending on his... fb.me/6NBWL1nZK 17 hours ago
- RT @FwJesus: God gives different people different talents. Wherever He has you, He has you there for a purpose. 2 days ago
- “So don’t worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will bring its own worries. Today’s trouble is enough for today. bible.com/116/mat.6.34.n… 5 days ago
- Birth Tree Result - Cedar Tree po.st/l2Dqbk via @wishafriend 6 days ago
- I'm watching #TheWalkingDead. 1 week ago
Top Posts & Pages