I haven’t watched the 60s’ version of this series, the show is a basic police drama. Nothing pulls me in. No characters attract me. No storylines attract me. It’s a basic run of the mill police drama. As far as the controversy of an actor playing a disable that isn’t disabled, doesn’t work if you want to do flashbacks. This show had flashbacks. So, to me, that’s mute. I could understand if they weren’t going to use flashbacks but they do. Judge the show by the show not the rumors or bad press. Saying that, I don’t think I’ll be tuning in.
- @peoplemag loved Angie's dress!!! 2 weeks ago
- RT @peoplemag: Congrats to @CarrieUnderwood - she's expecting her first child with hubby Mike Fisher! peoplem.ag/AXBaN (via @CBBVips) 2 weeks ago
- Longmire Cancelled by A&E fb.me/3G8S20Mfa 2 weeks ago
- RT @TVbytheNumbers: 'Halt and Catch Fire' Renewed for Season Two by AMC bit.ly/1z0Npvg 1 month ago
- RT @dallasjenkins: Recent comment from my cousin Tim Jenkins, he references my grandfather and two uncles in it: "All I will say on... htt… 1 month ago
Top Posts & Pages