I haven’t watched the 60s’ version of this series, the show is a basic police drama. Nothing pulls me in. No characters attract me. No storylines attract me. It’s a basic run of the mill police drama. As far as the controversy of an actor playing a disable that isn’t disabled, doesn’t work if you want to do flashbacks. This show had flashbacks. So, to me, that’s mute. I could understand if they weren’t going to use flashbacks but they do. Judge the show by the show not the rumors or bad press. Saying that, I don’t think I’ll be tuning in.
- watching Once Upon a Time 13 hours ago
- New This Week in Theaters, November 26, 2015 what-to-watch.com/2015/11/26/new… https://t.co/OZJmiqaTk9 fb.me/7zvnzoaDR 19 hours ago
- New This Week in Theaters, November 26,@2015 what-to-watch.com/2015/11/26/new… https://t.co/OZJmiqaTk9 19 hours ago
- New day, new tweets, new stats. 1 follower, 0 unfollowers. Via good old crowdfireapp.com/?r=td 20 hours ago
- The Mystery of Edwin Drood (2012) Rated NR what-to-watch.com/2015/11/26/the… fb.me/2eRvLzOGb 23 hours ago
- Follow What to Watch. on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages