I haven’t watched the 60s’ version of this series, the show is a basic police drama. Nothing pulls me in. No characters attract me. No storylines attract me. It’s a basic run of the mill police drama. As far as the controversy of an actor playing a disable that isn’t disabled, doesn’t work if you want to do flashbacks. This show had flashbacks. So, to me, that’s mute. I could understand if they weren’t going to use flashbacks but they do. Judge the show by the show not the rumors or bad press. Saying that, I don’t think I’ll be tuning in.
- New This Week in Theaters, August 27, 2015 what-to-watch.com/2015/08/27/new… http://t.co/8eldCPNSvi fb.me/7zcEmyelj 57 minutes ago
- New This Week in Theaters, August 27,@2015 what-to-watch.com/2015/08/27/new… http://t.co/8eldCPNSvi 1 hour ago
- Kevin From Work (ABCFamily) Rated NR youtube.com/watch?v=sqy8-7… what-to-watch.com/2015/08/27/kev… fb.me/Hd5cbeyp 6 hours ago
- Kevin From Work (ABCFamily) Rated NR youtube.com/watch?v=sqy8-7… what-to-watch.com/2015/08/27/kev… 6 hours ago
- Followers -2, Unfollowers - 0. I didn't know I was this awesome. Get your daily stats via crowdfireapp.com/?r=td. 1 day ago
- Follow What to Watch. on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages