I haven’t watched the 60s’ version of this series, the show is a basic police drama. Nothing pulls me in. No characters attract me. No storylines attract me. It’s a basic run of the mill police drama. As far as the controversy of an actor playing a disable that isn’t disabled, doesn’t work if you want to do flashbacks. This show had flashbacks. So, to me, that’s mute. I could understand if they weren’t going to use flashbacks but they do. Judge the show by the show not the rumors or bad press. Saying that, I don’t think I’ll be tuning in.
- Christmas in Conway (2013) Rated NR wp.me/pVsP7-1CB 4 hours ago
- Christmas in Conway (2013) Rated NR wp.me/pVsP7-1CB fb.me/32hS62w7w 4 hours ago
- CW Sets Premiere Dates for The 100, Star-Crossed; Moves Tomorrow People, Di tvguide.com/News/CW-Midsea… via @tvguide 18 hours ago
- So, Thankful for this. fb.me/26mzFEPYF 18 hours ago
- Auntie Mame (1958) Rated NR wp.me/pVsP7-1Cq 1 day ago