- A Madea Christmas (2013) Rated PG-13 youtube.com/watch?v=hN22pt… what-to-watch.com/2018/04/24/a-m… 21 hours ago
- New This Week on DVD, April 24,@2018 what-to-watch.com/2018/04/24/new… 1 day ago
- The Last O.G. (TBS) Rated TV-MA youtube.com/watch?v=oLOtiu… what-to-watch.com/2018/04/23/the… 1 day ago
- Back in the Game (ABC) Rated TV-PG youtube.com/watch?v=l7PKbU… what-to-watch.com/2018/04/22/bac… 2 days ago
- Verne Troyer, Mini Me in ‘Austin Powers,’ dead at 49 a.msn.com/0C/en-us/AAw9X… 3 days ago
- Follow What to Watch. on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
Recent Posts: White Rose Cinema
Our promo videos for the Rice Lake Public Library. You can find more videos by the library on their YouTube.
Maranatha Evangelical Free Church in Rice Lake Wisconsin asked me to film a series for the church. Here is the series…Maranatha’s Johnny Appleseed. If you enjoyed this series please like and share.
My 168 Project film. If you like this please like and share.
Here’s the trailer to my 168 Project film. If you enjoy this trailer, please like and share.
This is a video I did to highlight some of my pictures. The song is one of my favorite worship songs, Indescribable by Laura Story. If you enjoyed this video, please like and share.
Blogs I Follow
- Chicago Sun-Times
- Austenesque Reviews
- Adult Services
- God Provides for Us
- The life of a Jamberry nails consultant
- Franz Patrick's Film Archive
- Flights, Tights, and Movie Nights
- Hollywood Life
- MARKED MOVIES
- FILM GRIMOIRE
- The Soul of the Plot
- Mr Rumsey's Film Related Musings
- Keith & the Movies
- Let's Go To The Movies
- FlixChatter Film Blog
- Fast Film Reviews
Category Archives: Chinese Films
A deadly drought in China’s Henan province takes its toll during China’s war with Japan in 1942. Starring Guoli Zhang, Hanyu Zhang, Wei Fan, Adrien Brody, Tim Robbins. This compelling story of a forgotten chapter in China’s history is understated in its … Continue reading
Rated PG-13 Based on Lisa See’s book by the same title, Snowflower and the Secret Fan, we watch as two friends pledged to be lifelong companions in the 19th century. Their story is interwoven with two woman in modern time … Continue reading