- In the Blink of an Eye (2009) Rated NR youtube.com/watch?v=jHj0Go… what-to-watch.com/2022/06/25/in-… 11 hours ago
- Elizabeth: A Portrait in Part(s) (2022) Rated NR what-to-watch.com/2022/06/24/eli… 1 day ago
- New This Week on DVD, June 21,@2022 what-to-watch.com/2022/06/21/new… 4 days ago
- Joe Papp in Five Acts (2012) Rated NR what-to-watch.com/2022/06/19/joe… 6 days ago
- Hell or High Water (2016) Rated R youtube.com/watch?v=JQoqsK… what-to-watch.com/2022/06/18/hel… 1 week ago
Follow Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
Recent Posts: White Rose Cinema
Our promo videos for the Rice Lake Public Library. You can find more videos by the library on their YouTube.
Maranatha Evangelical Free Church in Rice Lake Wisconsin asked me to film a series for the church. Here is the series…Maranatha’s Johnny Appleseed. If you enjoyed this series please like and share.
My 168 Project film. If you like this please like and share.
Here’s the trailer to my 168 Project film. If you enjoy this trailer, please like and share.
This is a video I did to highlight some of my pictures. The song is one of my favorite worship songs, Indescribable by Laura Story. If you enjoyed this video, please like and share.
Category Archives: Composer
Silver Linings Playbook (2012) Rated R After a stint in a mental institution, former teacher Pat Solitano moves back in with his parents and tries to reconcile with his ex-wife. Things get more challenging when Pat meets Tiffany, a mysterious … Continue reading
Django Unchained (2012) Rated R With the help of a German bounty-hunter, a freed slave sets out to rescue his wife from a brutal plantation-owner in Mississippi. Twister (1996) Rated PG-13 Bill and Jo Harding, advanced storm chasers on the … Continue reading
Mystic River (2003) Rated R The lives of three men who were childhood friends are shattered when one of them has a family tragedy. Changeling (2008) Rated R Grief-stricken mother Christine Collins takes on the L.A.P.D. to her own detriment … Continue reading
Jerry Maguire (1996) Rated R When a sports agent has a moral epiphany and is fired for expressing it, he decides to put his new philosophy to the test as an independent agent with the only athlete who stays with … Continue reading