- Side Hustle (Nickelodeon) Rated TV-Y7 what-to-watch.com/2020/12/04/sid… 16 hours ago
- @MeghanMcCain Nope, that makes me more weary that it’s not legit. 1 day ago
- RT @scrowder: Watch secret suitcases appear in the middle of the night full of ballots and tell me this election is legit. #stopthesteal ht… 1 day ago
- @TheRightMelissa Me too. I thought whose to say it’s even the vaccine, it might just be saline solution. 1 day ago
- RT @MatthewBarnett: Covid-19 is horrible but giving up your constitutional rights to unlimited “Emergency powers” of local governors is fat… 1 day ago
- Follow What to Watch. on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
Recent Posts: White Rose Cinema
Our promo videos for the Rice Lake Public Library. You can find more videos by the library on their YouTube.
Maranatha Evangelical Free Church in Rice Lake Wisconsin asked me to film a series for the church. Here is the series…Maranatha’s Johnny Appleseed. If you enjoyed this series please like and share.
My 168 Project film. If you like this please like and share.
Here’s the trailer to my 168 Project film. If you enjoy this trailer, please like and share.
This is a video I did to highlight some of my pictures. The song is one of my favorite worship songs, Indescribable by Laura Story. If you enjoyed this video, please like and share.
Blogs I Follow
- 13 years and 3 kids later
- Austenesque Reviews
- Adult Services
- God Provides for Us
- Cinéologist's Film Review Archive:
- Flights, Tights, and Movie Nights
- Hollywood Life
- MARKED MOVIES
- FILM GRIMOIRE
- The Soul of the Plot
- Mr Rumsey's Film Related Musings
- Keith & the Movies
- Let's Go To The Movies
- FlixChatter Film Blog
- Fast Film Reviews
- the m0vie blog
- Thomas J
Category Archives: Romance
A flight attendant decides that she doesn’t want to be the oldest or only woman in her family to have never wed, so she embarks on a cross-country trip to find a potential suitor. Starring Paula Patton, Derek Luke, and … Continue reading
In 15 years, a new computer program changes the lives of everyone on Earth when it helps them find true love. Six different couples’ stories are told, revealing how they have found true love. Starring Patrick Bayele, Laia Costa, and … Continue reading
Two strangers share a room after they are snow bound in Montana. Starring Mayim Bialik, Ryan McPartlin, and Reginald VelJohnson. I do think Lifetime is giving Hallmark a run for their money. Lifetime is more realistic than Hallmark, and it’s … Continue reading
A tarnished rock star decides to revamp his image by agreeing to a dear santa letter from a young boy in a small town to do a concert. Starring Drew Lachey, MacKenzie Porter, and Ellie Harvie. With the title of … Continue reading
A biology teacher is juggling three friends’ weddings and teaching summer school on her favorite island. Starring Leah Renee, Chris McNally, and Fiona Vroom. This is a cute Hallmark romance. It has the typical story elements, although it’s better written. … Continue reading
Two strangers cross paths until they meet when fate steps in. Starring John Plumpis, Janel Moloney, Yvonne Zima, Jeanne Tripplehorn, Dylan McDermott, Jennifer Aniston, and Sarah Jessica Parker. This is a very slow-moving romance. The two lead characters are leading … Continue reading
A wedding planner meets the man of her dreams; the only problem is that he’s the groom of her next client. Starring Jennifer Lopez, Matthew McConaughey, and Bridgette Wilson-Sampras. I loved this romantic comedy. It’s a little untraditional with the … Continue reading