- fb.me/2hDXOiSE6 12 hours ago
- fb.me/7d2CuGDtk 13 hours ago
- Huckleberry Finn hates the confines of civilization, so he and a slave named Jim sail a raft down the... fb.me/2cMAn23Qa 1 day ago
- The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn (1939) Rated G youtube.com/watch?v=oVVt9a… what-to-watch.com/2017/10/18/the… 1 day ago
- Game of Thrones (2011– ) Rated TV-MA Nine noble families fight for control over the mythical lands of Westeros,... fb.me/7q8uo8mCt 1 day ago
- Follow What to Watch. on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
Recent Posts: White Rose Cinema
Our promo videos for the Rice Lake Public Library. You can find more videos by the library on their YouTube.
Maranatha Evangelical Free Church in Rice Lake Wisconsin asked me to film a series for the church. Here is the series…Maranatha’s Johnny Appleseed. If you enjoyed this series please like and share.
My 168 Project film. If you like this please like and share.
Here’s the trailer to my 168 Project film. If you enjoy this trailer, please like and share.
This is a video I did to highlight some of my pictures. The song is one of my favorite worship songs, Indescribable by Laura Story. If you enjoyed this video, please like and share.
Blogs I Follow
- Chicago Sun-Times
- Austenesque Reviews
- Adult Services
- God Provides for Us
- The life of a Jamberry nails consultant
- Franz Patrick's Film Archive
- Flights, Tights, and Movie Nights
- Hollywood Life
- MARKED MOVIES
- FILM GRIMOIRE
- The Soul of the Plot
- Mr Rumsey's Film Related Musings
- Keith & the Movies
- Let's Go To The Movies
- FlixChatter Film Blog
- Fast Film Reviews
Category Archives: Bravo
Con artist Maddie is as beautiful as she is dangerous. In her wake, she leaves her targets robbed of both their money and their hearts. However, when she leaves her latest mark, little does she know that other former marks … Continue reading
A reality series’ mash-up, reminiscent of Top Chef, The Amazing Race, and Survivor, sends chefs traveling around the world, competing in culinary challenges. Starring Curtis Stone, Cat Cora, Avery Pursell While I did enjoy watching the chefs as they traveled … Continue reading