- RT @w_terrence: The death of George Floyd was tragic and he deserves justice but stealing TV’s and looting stores is NOT JUSTICE! It’s v… 4 hours ago
- New This Week on DVD, May 26,@2020 what-to-watch.com/2020/05/26/new… 1 day ago
- Mad Mel: The Rise and Fall of a Hollywood Icon (2010) Rated NR what-to-watch.com/2020/05/25/mad… 2 days ago
- Best Christmas Party Ever (2014) Rated TV-G what-to-watch.com/2020/05/24/bes… 3 days ago
- Bloodline (Netflix) Rated TV-MA youtube.com/watch?v=7f-FpB… what-to-watch.com/2020/05/23/blo… 4 days ago
- Follow What to Watch. on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
Recent Posts: White Rose Cinema
Our promo videos for the Rice Lake Public Library. You can find more videos by the library on their YouTube.
Maranatha Evangelical Free Church in Rice Lake Wisconsin asked me to film a series for the church. Here is the series…Maranatha’s Johnny Appleseed. If you enjoyed this series please like and share.
My 168 Project film. If you like this please like and share.
Here’s the trailer to my 168 Project film. If you enjoy this trailer, please like and share.
This is a video I did to highlight some of my pictures. The song is one of my favorite worship songs, Indescribable by Laura Story. If you enjoyed this video, please like and share.
Blogs I Follow
- 13 years and 3 kids later
- Chicago Sun-Times
- Austenesque Reviews
- Adult Services
- God Provides for Us
- Franz Patrick's Film Archive
- Flights, Tights, and Movie Nights
- Hollywood Life
- MARKED MOVIES
- FILM GRIMOIRE
- The Soul of the Plot
- Mr Rumsey's Film Related Musings
- Keith & the Movies
- Let's Go To The Movies
- FlixChatter Film Blog
- Fast Film Reviews
Category Archives: Food Network
A group of chefs competes to win a position at a Las Vegas casino. Starring Anne Burrell, Scott Conant, and Julia Helton. While watching this series, we are under the ordinance to stay at home during the Coronavirus Pandemic. I … Continue reading
Four of the country’s bakers compete to design cakes that pay tribute to Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade balloons and floats. Starring Maureen McCormick, Timbo Sullivan, and Martha Stewart. This show is enjoyable to watch. It’s fun to watch each of … Continue reading
Restaurant owners compete in challenges that real-life restaurateurs deal with to win over the judges and win $10,000. Starring Valerie Bertinelli, Clinton Kelly, and Jet Tila. This was a fun cooking competition. We see families working together to create signature … Continue reading
Four cupcake designers battle it out for cupcake supremacy and a $10,000 prize. Starring Amirah Kassem, and Kardea Brown. This show is not the best cupcake design competition program. I amazed at how unspectacular the cupcakes are. The judges are … Continue reading
Teams of recruits with poor culinary skills go through cooking boot camp to win prizes. Starring Anne Burrell I just started tuning into this show, and it is hilarious! I almost think that these contestants are making their skills even worse … Continue reading