- Shades of Blue (NBC) Rated TV-14 youtube.com/watch?v=POhvgy… what-to-watch.com/2020/09/20/sha… 2 hours ago
- Bill & Ted Face the Music (2020) Rated PG-13 what-to-watch.com/2020/09/19/bil… 1 day ago
- @Adrienne2012 Depends but I’ve become more adjusted to the ebooks. 1 day ago
- Scrooge (1970) Rated G youtube.com/watch?v=ZUCISG… what-to-watch.com/2020/09/18/scr… 2 days ago
- RT @RyanAFournier: The Constitution doesn’t need to be rewritten, It needs to be reread. Happy Constitution Day! 2 days ago
- Follow What to Watch. on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
Recent Posts: White Rose Cinema
Our promo videos for the Rice Lake Public Library. You can find more videos by the library on their YouTube.
Maranatha Evangelical Free Church in Rice Lake Wisconsin asked me to film a series for the church. Here is the series…Maranatha’s Johnny Appleseed. If you enjoyed this series please like and share.
My 168 Project film. If you like this please like and share.
Here’s the trailer to my 168 Project film. If you enjoy this trailer, please like and share.
This is a video I did to highlight some of my pictures. The song is one of my favorite worship songs, Indescribable by Laura Story. If you enjoyed this video, please like and share.
Blogs I Follow
- 13 years and 3 kids later
- Chicago Sun-Times
- Austenesque Reviews
- Adult Services
- God Provides for Us
- Franz Patrick's Film Archive
- Flights, Tights, and Movie Nights
- Hollywood Life
- MARKED MOVIES
- FILM GRIMOIRE
- The Soul of the Plot
- Mr Rumsey's Film Related Musings
- Keith & the Movies
- Let's Go To The Movies
- FlixChatter Film Blog
- Fast Film Reviews
Category Archives: OWN
Spirit, a renowned family and relationship counselor, meets celebrities struggling with their relationships. Starring Sundy Carter. There are a couple of things about this show that make me raise my eyebrow. One, I’m not sure if I would want to … Continue reading
Michelle Williams from Destiny’s Child and her fiancé Pastor Chad Johnson struggle with their relationship while Williams deals with depression. Starring Michelle Williams. This reality show brings reality to the show. We have two people who love each other but struggle … Continue reading
The Book of John Gray is a dramedy that follows John Gray and his humorous take on helping people. John Gray is an associate pastor under Pastor Joel Osteen. Starring John Gray. I’m not sure what to think of this … Continue reading
This show follows the lives of the Greenleaf family as they run their megachurch between their secrets and lies. Starring Merle Dandridge, Kim Hawthorne, Lamman Rucker, Tye White, Deborah Joy Winans, Desiree Ross, Keith David, Lynn Whitfield. Is this what … Continue reading