- Deborah Norville explores the exposed life of celebrities when they cross into the criminal world. Starring... fb.me/649NwsSWr 4 hours ago
- Exposed with Deborah Norville (Reelz) Rated NR what-to-watch.com/2017/04/23/exp… 4 hours ago
- fb.me/G3r150wu 18 hours ago
- Riley Adams is on the verge of becoming a dancer when she has an accident which causes brain damage. She heads... fb.me/6HUoiBA01 1 day ago
- Healed By Grace (2012) Rated NR what-to-watch.com/2017/04/22/hea… 1 day ago
- Follow What to Watch. on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
Recent Posts: White Rose Cinema
Our promo videos for the Rice Lake Public Library. You can find more videos by the library on their YouTube.
Maranatha Evangelical Free Church in Rice Lake Wisconsin asked me to film a series for the church. Here is the series…Maranatha’s Johnny Appleseed. If you enjoyed this series please like and share.
My 168 Project film. If you like this please like and share.
Here’s the trailer to my 168 Project film. If you enjoy this trailer, please like and share.
This is a video I did to highlight some of my pictures. The song is one of my favorite worship songs, Indescribable by Laura Story. If you enjoyed this video, please like and share.
Blogs I Follow
- Chicago Sun-Times
- Austenesque Reviews
- Adult Services
- God Provides
- The life of a Jamberry nails consultant
- Franz Patrick's Film Archive
- Flights, Tights, and Movie Nights
- Hollywood Life
- MARKED MOVIES
- FILM GRIMOIRE
- The Soul of the Plot
- Mr Rumsey's Film Related Musings
- Keith & the Movies
- Let's Go To The Movies
- FlixChatter Film Blog
- Fast Film Reviews
- the m0vie blog
Category Archives: 1939
A woman is mistakenly presumed to a mother to an orphaned boy. Starring Ginger Rogers, David Niven, Charles Coburn This is a great classic film. So, good in fact that it was remade in 1956 as Bundle of Joy, which … Continue reading
A young couple gets married after knowing each other for a day. Starring Carole Lombard, James Stewart, Charles Coburn This film takes us through the first few years of marriage of a couple that married on the fly. The ups … Continue reading
Rated NR In Name Only, Alec Walker is a wealthy New Yorker who meets a young widow and a relationship starts. What he doesn’t tell her is that he is in a loveless marriage and his wife has convinced his … Continue reading