- Frank, is a single man raising his prodigy niece while fighting a custody battle with his mother. Starring Chris... fb.me/29VRXtjla 19 hours ago
- Gifted (2017) Rated PG-13 youtube.com/watch?v=tI01wB… what-to-watch.com/2017/08/15/gif… 19 hours ago
- Alien: Covenant (R) The crew of a colony ship, bound for a remote planet, discover an uncharted paradise with a... fb.me/10vap6xfb 1 day ago
- New This Week on DVD, August 15,@2017 what-to-watch.com/2017/08/15/new… https://t.co/4SB3zNFDUg 1 day ago
- Hollywood, My Home Town (1965) Rated NR what-to-watch.com/2017/08/14/hol… 1 day ago
- Follow What to Watch. on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
Recent Posts: White Rose Cinema
Our promo videos for the Rice Lake Public Library. You can find more videos by the library on their YouTube.
Maranatha Evangelical Free Church in Rice Lake Wisconsin asked me to film a series for the church. Here is the series…Maranatha’s Johnny Appleseed. If you enjoyed this series please like and share.
My 168 Project film. If you like this please like and share.
Here’s the trailer to my 168 Project film. If you enjoy this trailer, please like and share.
This is a video I did to highlight some of my pictures. The song is one of my favorite worship songs, Indescribable by Laura Story. If you enjoyed this video, please like and share.
Blogs I Follow
- Chicago Sun-Times
- Austenesque Reviews
- Adult Services
- God Provides
- The life of a Jamberry nails consultant
- Franz Patrick's Film Archive
- Flights, Tights, and Movie Nights
- Hollywood Life
- MARKED MOVIES
- FILM GRIMOIRE
- The Soul of the Plot
- Mr Rumsey's Film Related Musings
- Keith & the Movies
- Let's Go To The Movies
- FlixChatter Film Blog
- Fast Film Reviews
Category Archives: 1947
Elf (2003). Tonight, we celebrated our annual tradition of watching Elf together as a family. For some reason, I loved it even more this year than in the years past. I always laugh at the same things, because they never … Continue reading
Madeleine Damien is the fashion editor of a top magazine by day and a party girl at night. When her lifestyle brings her to the brink of a breakdown, her psychiatrist advises her to quit her job, move to a … Continue reading
Rated NR Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade supervisor, Doris Walker, hires a man looking like Santa to be in the parade. Little does she know, that he claims to be the real deal and soon he is institutionalized as insane. What could … Continue reading
Rated NR This movie lifted my spirits. It’s an old-fashioned love story. On top of the love story is an amazing comedy which will make you smile, not laugh, smile. As enjoyable this film was, I felt the only flaw was … Continue reading
Rated NR I loved Cary Grant in this film. He did a phenomenal job. I’ve seen both, The Preacher’s Wife and The Bishop’s Wife, and the problem I have with both films is this: the portrayal of the angel falling for the … Continue reading