An outstanding family film. Elizabeth Wakefield is eager for the Queen’s visit to her small New Zealand town. As the Queen’s visit draws closer, history and pride in the town collide and Elizabeth’s loyalties to her family and friends are tested. This is such a brilliant story. The screenplay was well written and the cinematography was beautiful.
- Netflix Announces Premiere Date for The Killing Season 4 tvguide.com/News/Killing-S… via @tvguide 7 hours ago
- God’s Not Dead (2014) Rated PG wp.me/pVsP7-1OT 12 hours ago
- RT @randypegues: Worldliness is not the trap that most endangers Christian workers. The trap we fall into is extravagantly desiring spiritu… 17 hours ago
- Heaven Is For Real (2014) Rated PG wp.me/pVsP7-1OV 1 day ago
- I want my NERD HQ - Fan animation: youtu.be/9fMeup0Bv98 via @YouTube 2 days ago
Top Posts & Pages