An outstanding family film. Elizabeth Wakefield is eager for the Queen’s visit to her small New Zealand town. As the Queen’s visit draws closer, history and pride in the town collide and Elizabeth’s loyalties to her family and friends are tested. This is such a brilliant story. The screenplay was well written and the cinematography was beautiful.
- RT @kyleprohaska: They tell you never put your own $ into a film but having someone else's $ on the line is the WORST feeling. I'de rather … 8 hours ago
- @MelissaEGilbert Totally agree with you. 10 hours ago
- RT @MelissaEGilbert: I can't finish watching it. It's making me sad. #favoritemusical #notfavoriteversion 10 hours ago
- The only issue I had tonight was the wardrobe faded into the wallpaper. #TheSoundOfMusicLive 10 hours ago
- Singing along with #TheSoundOfMusicLive 13 hours ago