An outstanding family film. Elizabeth Wakefield is eager for the Queen’s visit to her small New Zealand town. As the Queen’s visit draws closer, history and pride in the town collide and Elizabeth’s loyalties to her family and friends are tested. This is such a brilliant story. The screenplay was well written and the cinematography was beautiful.
- RT @EW: Just In: CBS gives full season orders to 4 shows: ow.ly/DqOT4 http://t.co/qGXo5jle4r 2 days ago
- You all know that my heart aches for Hollywood and waking this morning to Shia Labeouf's trending on his... fb.me/6NBWL1nZK 6 days ago
- RT @FwJesus: God gives different people different talents. Wherever He has you, He has you there for a purpose. 1 week ago
- “So don’t worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will bring its own worries. Today’s trouble is enough for today. bible.com/116/mat.6.34.n… 1 week ago
- Birth Tree Result - Cedar Tree po.st/l2Dqbk via @wishafriend 1 week ago
Top Posts & Pages