An outstanding family film. Elizabeth Wakefield is eager for the Queen’s visit to her small New Zealand town. As the Queen’s visit draws closer, history and pride in the town collide and Elizabeth’s loyalties to her family and friends are tested. This is such a brilliant story. The screenplay was well written and the cinematography was beautiful.
- Nativity! (2009) Rated PG wp.me/pVsP7-1U9 5 hours ago
- One-Eyed Jacks (1961) Rated NR wp.me/pVsP7-1T4 1 day ago
- The Story of Film: An Odyssey (2011) Rated NR wp.me/pVsP7-1T6 2 days ago
- Grumpy Cat’s Worst Christmas Ever (2014) Rated G wp.me/pVsP7-1TI 3 days ago
- Pups is passed out after our walk http://t.co/81I5D0UIP5 3 days ago
Top Posts & Pages