An outstanding family film. Elizabeth Wakefield is eager for the Queen’s visit to her small New Zealand town. As the Queen’s visit draws closer, history and pride in the town collide and Elizabeth’s loyalties to her family and friends are tested. This is such a brilliant story. The screenplay was well written and the cinematography was beautiful.
- Love: And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all t… (Deuteronomy 6:5) bibl.co/271 15 hours ago
- Why "Easter"? | Christian History christianitytoday.com/ch/news/2004/w… 17 hours ago
- Stress and Anxiety: Heaviness in the heart of man maketh it stoop: but a good w… (Proverbs 12:25) bibl.co/8442 1 day ago
- Protection: I will call upon the LORD, who is worthy to be praised: so shall I be … (Psalms 18:3) bibl.co/8256 2 days ago
- RT @eonline: RIP Gabriel García Márquez: the Nobel Laureate has died. Hollywood honors the One Hundred Years of Solitude scribe: http://t.c… 3 days ago
Top Posts & Pages