An outstanding family film. Elizabeth Wakefield is eager for the Queen’s visit to her small New Zealand town. As the Queen’s visit draws closer, history and pride in the town collide and Elizabeth’s loyalties to her family and friends are tested. This is such a brilliant story. The screenplay was well written and the cinematography was beautiful.
- This whole Juan Pablo thing makes me laugh. In the beginning he was the best Bachelor, now he's the worst...lol. 8 hours ago
- Faith: (For we walk by faith, not by sight:) (2 Corinthians 5:7) 11 hours ago
- RT @richardroeper: Love that promo clip where Oprah tells Lindsay Lohan, "My truth is..." as cameras roll. That's some serious New Age bull… 21 hours ago
- @ansonmount what are you filming? 21 hours ago
- @ZacharyLevi You should make Nerd throw pillows for those chairs. #nerdhq 23 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages