An outstanding family film. Elizabeth Wakefield is eager for the Queen’s visit to her small New Zealand town. As the Queen’s visit draws closer, history and pride in the town collide and Elizabeth’s loyalties to her family and friends are tested. This is such a brilliant story. The screenplay was well written and the cinematography was beautiful.
- “So don’t worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will bring its own worries. Today’s trouble is enough for today. bible.com/116/mat.6.34.n… 16 hours ago
- Birth Tree Result - Cedar Tree po.st/l2Dqbk via @wishafriend 1 day ago
- I'm watching #TheWalkingDead. 1 week ago
- Is it me or is Grey's anatomy getting too predictable? 1 week ago
- @peoplemag loved Angie's dress!!! 1 month ago
Top Posts & Pages