An outstanding family film. Elizabeth Wakefield is eager for the Queen’s visit to her small New Zealand town. As the Queen’s visit draws closer, history and pride in the town collide and Elizabeth’s loyalties to her family and friends are tested. This is such a brilliant story. The screenplay was well written and the cinematography was beautiful.
- You all know that my heart aches for Hollywood and waking this morning to Shia Labeouf's trending on his... fb.me/6NBWL1nZK 1 day ago
- RT @FwJesus: God gives different people different talents. Wherever He has you, He has you there for a purpose. 2 days ago
- “So don’t worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will bring its own worries. Today’s trouble is enough for today. bible.com/116/mat.6.34.n… 6 days ago
- Birth Tree Result - Cedar Tree po.st/l2Dqbk via @wishafriend 6 days ago
- I'm watching #TheWalkingDead. 1 week ago
Top Posts & Pages