An outstanding family film. Elizabeth Wakefield is eager for the Queen’s visit to her small New Zealand town. As the Queen’s visit draws closer, history and pride in the town collide and Elizabeth’s loyalties to her family and friends are tested. This is such a brilliant story. The screenplay was well written and the cinematography was beautiful.
- Thanks be unto God for his unspeakable gift. bible.com/1/2co.9.15.kjv 1 day ago
- But you, O LORD, are a shield around me; you are my glory, the one who holds my head high. bible.com/116/psa.3.3.nlt 2 days ago
- Mike Nichols (1931-2014) wp.me/pVsP7-1Tp 3 days ago
- Take delight in the LORD, and he will give you your heart’s desires. bible.com/116/psa.37.4.n… 4 days ago
- Obviously, I’m not trying to win the approval of people, but of God. If pleasing people were my goal, I would not be… bible.com/116/gal.1.10.n… 2 weeks ago
Top Posts & Pages