An outstanding family film. Elizabeth Wakefield is eager for the Queen’s visit to her small New Zealand town. As the Queen’s visit draws closer, history and pride in the town collide and Elizabeth’s loyalties to her family and friends are tested. This is such a brilliant story. The screenplay was well written and the cinematography was beautiful.
- Longmire Cancelled by A&E fb.me/3G8S20Mfa 2 days ago
- RT @TVbytheNumbers: 'Halt and Catch Fire' Renewed for Season Two by AMC bit.ly/1z0Npvg 1 week ago
- RT @dallasjenkins: Recent comment from my cousin Tim Jenkins, he references my grandfather and two uncles in it: "All I will say on... htt… 1 week ago
- RT @BestEarthPix: Kyoto, Japan http://t.co/SlQjzW9ga7 1 week ago
- RT @Zap2it: 'Downton Abbey' Season 5 is time-traveling to the future zap2it.com/blogs/downton_… http://t.co/OLIuUyghOQ 2 weeks ago
Top Posts & Pages