An outstanding family film. Elizabeth Wakefield is eager for the Queen’s visit to her small New Zealand town. As the Queen’s visit draws closer, history and pride in the town collide and Elizabeth’s loyalties to her family and friends are tested. This is such a brilliant story. The screenplay was well written and the cinematography was beautiful.
- RT @FwJesus: I might not be perfect but Jesus thinks I'm to die for! 30 minutes ago
- Search me, O God, and know my heart; test me and know my anxious thoughts. Point out anything in me that offends you… bible.com/116/psa.139.23… 20 hours ago
- RT @HBO: Attention filmmakers: Submissions are now open for Project Greenlight: projectgreenlight.com #ProjectGreenlight http://t.co/C47og… 1 day ago
- Just saw the Fifty Shades of Grey trailer...Oh, wow. 1 day ago
- RT @EdsReview: Just finished watching #WintersTale. I am ready to review it, but I think I'm gonna see it again. I was impressed! 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages