This is Duff’s fifth show on the Food Network, and it’s just like any other cake decorating show. There is nothing that makes it special or unique. The show aims to celebrate people’s milestones and deliver the cake without damages while using time constraints. Like I said, just like any other baking show on the Food Network. Duff uses different professionals in each episode. Duff is enjoyable to watch; although, I’m not a fan of his. This show is not unique, making it not worth a watch.
- The Chameleon Killer (ID) Rated TV-14 youtube.com/watch?v=MZPfRd… what-to-watch.com/2021/09/25/the… 13 hours ago
- O.J. : Made in America (2016) Rated TV-MA youtube.com/watch?v=Zmca42… what-to-watch.com/2021/09/24/o-j… 1 day ago
- New This Week in Theaters, September 23,@2021 what-to-watch.com/2021/09/23/new… 2 days ago
- NCIS (CBS) Rated TV-14 what-to-watch.com/2021/09/23/nci… 2 days ago
- Missing Dial (NatGeo) Rated NR youtube.com/watch?v=jsshCh… what-to-watch.com/2021/09/22/mis… 3 days ago
Follow Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
Recent Posts: White Rose Cinema
Our promo videos for the Rice Lake Public Library. You can find more videos by the library on their YouTube.
Maranatha Evangelical Free Church in Rice Lake Wisconsin asked me to film a series for the church. Here is the series…Maranatha’s Johnny Appleseed. If you enjoyed this series please like and share.
My 168 Project film. If you like this please like and share.
Here’s the trailer to my 168 Project film. If you enjoy this trailer, please like and share.
This is a video I did to highlight some of my pictures. The song is one of my favorite worship songs, Indescribable by Laura Story. If you enjoyed this video, please like and share.