This investigating series tells the stories of relationships that end in murder. It’s not exactly what you think. I struggled with the point of this show – with whether or not these stories should be told. It must be hard for some of the families and victims to relive the tragedy. They use interviews with reenactments to tell the story leading up to the tragic circumstance. The show follows the couple as they fall in love and their lives take a turn that nobody expected. The show is sad but worth a watch.
- The Trouble with Angels (1966) Rated PG what-to-watch.com/2021/11/28/the… 2 hours ago
- American Dad! (FOX) Rated TV-14 what-to-watch.com/2021/11/27/ame… 1 day ago
- Twister (1996) Rated PG-13 what-to-watch.com/2021/11/26/twi… 2 days ago
- New This Week in Theaters, November 25,@2021 what-to-watch.com/2021/11/25/new… 2 days ago
- The Rocker (2008) Rated PG-13 youtube.com/watch?v=VZhmvF… what-to-watch.com/2021/11/25/the… 3 days ago
Follow Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
Recent Posts: White Rose Cinema
Our promo videos for the Rice Lake Public Library. You can find more videos by the library on their YouTube.
Maranatha Evangelical Free Church in Rice Lake Wisconsin asked me to film a series for the church. Here is the series…Maranatha’s Johnny Appleseed. If you enjoyed this series please like and share.
My 168 Project film. If you like this please like and share.
Here’s the trailer to my 168 Project film. If you enjoy this trailer, please like and share.
This is a video I did to highlight some of my pictures. The song is one of my favorite worship songs, Indescribable by Laura Story. If you enjoyed this video, please like and share.