- Magical Girl Friendship Squad (SyFy) Rated TV-MA what-to-watch.com/2020/10/25/mag… 21 hours ago
- 3 Godfathers (1948) Rated NR youtube.com/watch?v=m8Q0NN… what-to-watch.com/2020/10/25/3-g… 22 hours ago
- Like, Share, Dímelo with Sasha & Dee (Fuse) Rated TV-14 what-to-watch.com/2020/10/24/lik… 1 day ago
- Cobra (PBS) Rated TV-14 what-to-watch.com/2020/10/23/cob… 2 days ago
- RT @scrowder: Trump asks who built the migrant "cages." Even leftwing Snopes confirms it was the Obama / Biden administration. #CrowderMa… 3 days ago
- Follow What to Watch. on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
Recent Posts: White Rose Cinema
Our promo videos for the Rice Lake Public Library. You can find more videos by the library on their YouTube.
Maranatha Evangelical Free Church in Rice Lake Wisconsin asked me to film a series for the church. Here is the series…Maranatha’s Johnny Appleseed. If you enjoyed this series please like and share.
My 168 Project film. If you like this please like and share.
Here’s the trailer to my 168 Project film. If you enjoy this trailer, please like and share.
This is a video I did to highlight some of my pictures. The song is one of my favorite worship songs, Indescribable by Laura Story. If you enjoyed this video, please like and share.
Blogs I Follow
- 13 years and 3 kids later
- Chicago Sun-Times
- Austenesque Reviews
- Adult Services
- God Provides for Us
- Cinéologist's Film Review Archive:
- Flights, Tights, and Movie Nights
- Hollywood Life
- MARKED MOVIES
- FILM GRIMOIRE
- The Soul of the Plot
- Mr Rumsey's Film Related Musings
- Keith & the Movies
- Let's Go To The Movies
- FlixChatter Film Blog
- Fast Film Reviews
Daily Archives: September 17, 2020
While theaters are closed, due to COVID-19, these films could be at select drive-in theaters and available for digital rental. The Nest (R) Opens on Friday, September 18 Starring: Jude Law, Carrie Coon, Anne Reid, Adeel Akhtar Life for an entrepreneur and his … Continue reading
Nate and Brooke have warded off dating but end up as wedding buddies when four of their friends get married. Starring Kimberley Sustad, Paul Campbell, and Brandi Alexander. The idea of this film was workable; although, I really felt that what threw … Continue reading