- Golden Globe Awards Nominees 2018 what-to-watch.com/2017/12/11/gol… https://t.co/P1NnqK4lrh 7 hours ago
- The Long Road Home (2017) Rated NR youtube.com/watch?v=fNP5Pa… what-to-watch.com/2017/12/11/the… 12 hours ago
- Critics’ Choice Award Nominees 2018 what-to-watch.com/2017/12/10/cri… 1 day ago
- Banner 4th of July (2013) Rated NR youtube.com/watch?v=ODFWg7… what-to-watch.com/2017/12/10/ban… 1 day ago
- The Murder Castle (2017) Rated TV-14 what-to-watch.com/2017/12/09/the… 2 days ago
- Follow What to Watch. on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
Recent Posts: White Rose Cinema
Our promo videos for the Rice Lake Public Library. You can find more videos by the library on their YouTube.
Maranatha Evangelical Free Church in Rice Lake Wisconsin asked me to film a series for the church. Here is the series…Maranatha’s Johnny Appleseed. If you enjoyed this series please like and share.
My 168 Project film. If you like this please like and share.
Here’s the trailer to my 168 Project film. If you enjoy this trailer, please like and share.
This is a video I did to highlight some of my pictures. The song is one of my favorite worship songs, Indescribable by Laura Story. If you enjoyed this video, please like and share.
Blogs I Follow
- Chicago Sun-Times
- Austenesque Reviews
- Adult Services
- God Provides for Us
- The life of a Jamberry nails consultant
- Franz Patrick's Film Archive
- Flights, Tights, and Movie Nights
- Hollywood Life
- MARKED MOVIES
- FILM GRIMOIRE
- The Soul of the Plot
- Mr Rumsey's Film Related Musings
- Keith & the Movies
- Let's Go To The Movies
- FlixChatter Film Blog
- Fast Film Reviews
Tag Archives: Cooties
90 Minutes in Heaven (PG-13) A man involved in a horrific car crash is pronounced dead, only to come back to life an hour and a half later, claiming to have seen Heaven. Starring Kate Bosworth, Hayden Christensen, Hudson Meek, … Continue reading
Black Mass (R) Opens on Friday, September 18 Starring: Johnny Depp, Benedict Cumberbatch, Sienna Miller The true story of Whitey Bulger, the brother of a state senator and the most infamous violent criminal in the history of South Boston, who … Continue reading