This year, I participated in Joanna Wilson’s Christmas In July questionnaire from her blog, Christmas TV History. Wilson offers this questionnaire every year; anyone can participate. It was fun to think of all my favorite Christmas movies and what I enjoyed most about them. Yesterday, she posted my answers on her site.
This is a great way for bloggers to get to know one another, and a great place to find new Christmas favorites to watch. I hope you will check it out.
Here are the questions I had to answer (feel free to come up with your own answers):
1) What Christmas episode/special/or movie always puts you in the holiday spirit?
2) What Christmas program or scene brings you to tears?
3) What’s your favorite quote of dialogue, song lyric, or sentiment from a Christmas program?
4) Is there a Christmas program that unintentionally frightens you–or turns you off?
5) Name one character from Christmas entertainment with whom you closely identify and explain why.
Here is the link to my answers: Christmas in July 2016: Laura Rachel