This is a great subtle family drama. Here we have a group of family members that come together for a reunion, but during the weekend, family secrets come out. At first, the show runs slow, but as the story unfolds and secrets are uncovered, it pulls you in. The actors perform fabulously and do well portraying the family members as they discover the truth about their family. This is one of those films that is just a story unfolding as it is brilliantly told through the actors. This is a series worth a watch.
- New This Week in Theaters, August 5th,@2021 what-to-watch.com/2021/08/05/new… 2 hours ago
- Power Book III: Raising Kanan (Starz) Rated TV-MA what-to-watch.com/2021/08/05/pow… 6 hours ago
- Wedding Bells (2016) Rated TV-G youtube.com/watch?v=bHYTyR… what-to-watch.com/2021/08/04/wed… 1 day ago
- Professor T (PBS) Rated NR what-to-watch.com/2021/08/03/pro… 2 days ago
- New This Week on DVD, August 3rd,@2021 what-to-watch.com/2021/08/03/new… 2 days ago
Follow Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
Recent Posts: White Rose Cinema
Our promo videos for the Rice Lake Public Library. You can find more videos by the library on their YouTube.
Maranatha Evangelical Free Church in Rice Lake Wisconsin asked me to film a series for the church. Here is the series…Maranatha’s Johnny Appleseed. If you enjoyed this series please like and share.
My 168 Project film. If you like this please like and share.
Here’s the trailer to my 168 Project film. If you enjoy this trailer, please like and share.
This is a video I did to highlight some of my pictures. The song is one of my favorite worship songs, Indescribable by Laura Story. If you enjoyed this video, please like and share.