This is a cute short in which the penguins of Madagascar continue their antics during Christmas Eve as one of the penguins, Private, wants to share the Christmas spirit with a friend for the holiday. They go on an adventure as they try to share the holiday with friends. The penguins are their usual stealthlike selves as they look out for their friends and each other. It’s one of those cute Christmas shorts with a message to remember our friends during the holiday season. It’s worth a watch.
- Missing Dial (NatGeo) Rated NR youtube.com/watch?v=jsshCh… what-to-watch.com/2021/09/22/mis… 9 hours ago
- No Man of God (2021) Rated NR what-to-watch.com/2021/09/21/no-… 1 day ago
- New This Week on DVD, September 21,@2021 what-to-watch.com/2021/09/21/new… 1 day ago
- Miracles from Heaven (2016) Rated PG youtube.com/watch?v=CldGTG… what-to-watch.com/2021/09/20/mir… 2 days ago
- Law & Order: Criminal Intent (NBC) Rated TV-14 what-to-watch.com/2021/09/19/law… 3 days ago
Follow Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
Recent Posts: White Rose Cinema
Our promo videos for the Rice Lake Public Library. You can find more videos by the library on their YouTube.
Maranatha Evangelical Free Church in Rice Lake Wisconsin asked me to film a series for the church. Here is the series…Maranatha’s Johnny Appleseed. If you enjoyed this series please like and share.
My 168 Project film. If you like this please like and share.
Here’s the trailer to my 168 Project film. If you enjoy this trailer, please like and share.
This is a video I did to highlight some of my pictures. The song is one of my favorite worship songs, Indescribable by Laura Story. If you enjoyed this video, please like and share.