I really liked this show. I’m not a real big fan of Amy Schumer, but it’s always nice to see celebrities in their natural habitat. It’s obvious that they (and sometimes the nanny) are the ones doing the filming, although some camera placements make me question whether or not a film crew has set it up. It’s also obvious that Amy and husband, Chris, are still in the honeymoon stage. The chemistry between them is cute and sweet. I don’t know if Amy really is learning how to cook or just enjoying watching her husband cook, but it’s a show worth watching.
- M*A*S*H (CBS) Rated TV-PG youtube.com/watch?v=F810-C… what-to-watch.com/2021/09/17/mas… 5 hours ago
- New This Week in Theaters, September 16,@2021 what-to-watch.com/2021/09/16/new… 23 hours ago
- Ben & Jerry’s Clash of the Cones (Food Network) Rated NR what-to-watch.com/2021/09/16/ben… 1 day ago
- Matchmaker Santa (2012) Rated TV-G what-to-watch.com/2021/09/15/mat… 2 days ago
- Black Hills (1947) Rated NR what-to-watch.com/2021/09/14/bla… 3 days ago
Follow Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
Recent Posts: White Rose Cinema
Our promo videos for the Rice Lake Public Library. You can find more videos by the library on their YouTube.
Maranatha Evangelical Free Church in Rice Lake Wisconsin asked me to film a series for the church. Here is the series…Maranatha’s Johnny Appleseed. If you enjoyed this series please like and share.
My 168 Project film. If you like this please like and share.
Here’s the trailer to my 168 Project film. If you enjoy this trailer, please like and share.
This is a video I did to highlight some of my pictures. The song is one of my favorite worship songs, Indescribable by Laura Story. If you enjoyed this video, please like and share.