This documentary brings James Baldwin’s unfinished manuscript to the screen. It brings us the history of blacks in America, the uncomfortable history; however, it doesn’t flow together perfectly. The film doesn’t bring anything new to the conversation, but it does remind us where we came from. It’s a good documentary that brings the words and thoughts of Baldwin to life, but is it still relevant today? It is amazing to watch history unfold and know that there is still more to do. Overall, the film doesn’t go into much depth, but the story is still there. It’s worth a watch.
- Return to the Lair of the Great White (Discovery) Rated TV-PG what-to-watch.com/2021/08/01/ret… 6 hours ago
- Tulips in Spring (2016) Rated TV-G youtube.com/watch?v=YE87-K… what-to-watch.com/2021/07/31/tul… 1 day ago
- Pete Lee: Tall, Dark and Pleasant (2021) Rated NR youtube.com/watch?v=O_aeQf… what-to-watch.com/2021/07/30/pet… 2 days ago
- New This Week in Theaters, July 29, 2021 what-to-watch.com/2021/07/29/new… 3 days ago
- Triple 9 (2016) Rated R youtube.com/watch?v=sgY7fy… what-to-watch.com/2021/07/28/tri… 4 days ago
Follow Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
Recent Posts: White Rose Cinema
Our promo videos for the Rice Lake Public Library. You can find more videos by the library on their YouTube.
Maranatha Evangelical Free Church in Rice Lake Wisconsin asked me to film a series for the church. Here is the series…Maranatha’s Johnny Appleseed. If you enjoyed this series please like and share.
My 168 Project film. If you like this please like and share.
Here’s the trailer to my 168 Project film. If you enjoy this trailer, please like and share.
This is a video I did to highlight some of my pictures. The song is one of my favorite worship songs, Indescribable by Laura Story. If you enjoyed this video, please like and share.