- The Last O.G. (TBS) Rated TV-MA youtube.com/watch?v=oLOtiu… what-to-watch.com/2018/04/23/the… 10 hours ago
- Back in the Game (ABC) Rated TV-PG youtube.com/watch?v=l7PKbU… what-to-watch.com/2018/04/22/bac… 1 day ago
- Verne Troyer, Mini Me in ‘Austin Powers,’ dead at 49 a.msn.com/0C/en-us/AAw9X… 2 days ago
- The Shape of Water (2017) Rated R youtube.com/watch?v=XFYWaz… what-to-watch.com/2018/04/21/the… 2 days ago
- The Book of Esther (2013) Rated NR what-to-watch.com/2018/04/20/the… 3 days ago
- Follow What to Watch. on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
Recent Posts: White Rose Cinema
Our promo videos for the Rice Lake Public Library. You can find more videos by the library on their YouTube.
Maranatha Evangelical Free Church in Rice Lake Wisconsin asked me to film a series for the church. Here is the series…Maranatha’s Johnny Appleseed. If you enjoyed this series please like and share.
My 168 Project film. If you like this please like and share.
Here’s the trailer to my 168 Project film. If you enjoy this trailer, please like and share.
This is a video I did to highlight some of my pictures. The song is one of my favorite worship songs, Indescribable by Laura Story. If you enjoyed this video, please like and share.
Blogs I Follow
- Chicago Sun-Times
- Austenesque Reviews
- Adult Services
- God Provides for Us
- The life of a Jamberry nails consultant
- Franz Patrick's Film Archive
- Flights, Tights, and Movie Nights
- Hollywood Life
- MARKED MOVIES
- FILM GRIMOIRE
- The Soul of the Plot
- Mr Rumsey's Film Related Musings
- Keith & the Movies
- Let's Go To The Movies
- FlixChatter Film Blog
- Fast Film Reviews
Tag Archives: Man of Steel
Clark Kent must expose himself as Superman when a group of survivors from his past threaten Earth. Starring Henry Cavill, Amy Adams, Michael Shannon, Diane Lane, Russell Crowe, Kevin Costner, Christopher Meloni. Of all the superheroes, Superman has always been my favorite. I fell in love … Continue reading
Doogie Howser, M.D. (1989–1993) Rated NR A teenaged genius deals with the usual problems of growing up: having a girlfriend, going to parties, hanging out with his best friend, all this on top of being a licensed physician in a … Continue reading