This short Christmas romance, while kind of cute, is probably the worst I’ve seen this year. It was hard to feel the Christmas magic when the movie is based on a woman who dreams of a snowman coming to life and falling in love with her. Apart from the oddity of wanting to fall in love with a snowman was the inordinate amount of time this woman spent sleeping. It’s obvious she has no life outside of sleeping Christmas away, with no family or friends to speak of, dreaming of a snowman coming to life and romancing her. That is crazy single lady syndrome, and I didn’t find anything endearing or romantic about it. This film is a pass.
- Pete Lee: Tall, Dark and Pleasant (2021) Rated NR youtube.com/watch?v=O_aeQf… what-to-watch.com/2021/07/30/pet… 20 hours ago
- New This Week in Theaters, July 29, 2021 what-to-watch.com/2021/07/29/new… 1 day ago
- Triple 9 (2016) Rated R youtube.com/watch?v=sgY7fy… what-to-watch.com/2021/07/28/tri… 2 days ago
- Christmas Cookies (2016) Rated TV-G what-to-watch.com/2021/07/27/chr… 3 days ago
- Tiger Cruise (2004) Rated TV-PG what-to-watch.com/2021/07/26/tig… 4 days ago
Follow Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
Recent Posts: White Rose Cinema
Our promo videos for the Rice Lake Public Library. You can find more videos by the library on their YouTube.
Maranatha Evangelical Free Church in Rice Lake Wisconsin asked me to film a series for the church. Here is the series…Maranatha’s Johnny Appleseed. If you enjoyed this series please like and share.
My 168 Project film. If you like this please like and share.
Here’s the trailer to my 168 Project film. If you enjoy this trailer, please like and share.
This is a video I did to highlight some of my pictures. The song is one of my favorite worship songs, Indescribable by Laura Story. If you enjoyed this video, please like and share.