Amazing film. I have to thank the Short Librarian for recommending this movie or this little gem of a film might have slipped under my nose. It’s a beautiful telling of two people whose paths cross one day that would change both their lives forever. It lacks only a little in the flow. It was slightly jagged with the past and present but oh, how it comes together. I still can’t believe there is a film out there like this. This is true storytelling in its prime. I’m looking forward to more films by Metanoia Films.
- Eat, Play, Love (2017) Rated TV-G what-to-watch.com/2022/06/28/eat… 4 hours ago
- New This Week on DVD, June 28,@2022 what-to-watch.com/2022/06/28/new… 9 hours ago
- Independence Day: Resurgence (2016) Rated PG-13 youtube.com/watch?v=LbduDR… what-to-watch.com/2022/06/27/ind… 1 day ago
- Eureka! (Disney Jr.) Rated TV-Y youtube.com/watch?v=8VwJit… what-to-watch.com/2022/06/26/eur… 2 days ago
- In the Blink of an Eye (2009) Rated NR youtube.com/watch?v=jHj0Go… what-to-watch.com/2022/06/25/in-… 3 days ago
Follow Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
Recent Posts: White Rose Cinema
Our promo videos for the Rice Lake Public Library. You can find more videos by the library on their YouTube.
Maranatha Evangelical Free Church in Rice Lake Wisconsin asked me to film a series for the church. Here is the series…Maranatha’s Johnny Appleseed. If you enjoyed this series please like and share.
My 168 Project film. If you like this please like and share.
Here’s the trailer to my 168 Project film. If you enjoy this trailer, please like and share.
This is a video I did to highlight some of my pictures. The song is one of my favorite worship songs, Indescribable by Laura Story. If you enjoyed this video, please like and share.