This film is interesting to say the least. This is an exaggerated take on roommates. Though I have to say I do think there are roommates out there that represented in the film. The scenes I enjoyed the most was the meetings between the roommates. What I didn’t understand was why Holly always asked her boyfriend to remind the roommates of the rules to the house? They really blew the ending of the film though. I must tell you that this is a very raunchy film but very entertaining.
- Elizabeth: A Portrait in Part(s) (2022) Rated NR what-to-watch.com/2022/06/24/eli… 14 hours ago
- New This Week on DVD, June 21,@2022 what-to-watch.com/2022/06/21/new… 3 days ago
- Joe Papp in Five Acts (2012) Rated NR what-to-watch.com/2022/06/19/joe… 5 days ago
- Hell or High Water (2016) Rated R youtube.com/watch?v=JQoqsK… what-to-watch.com/2022/06/18/hel… 6 days ago
- The American Presidency with Bill Clinton (History) Rated NR what-to-watch.com/2022/06/17/the… 1 week ago
Follow Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
Recent Posts: White Rose Cinema
Our promo videos for the Rice Lake Public Library. You can find more videos by the library on their YouTube.
Maranatha Evangelical Free Church in Rice Lake Wisconsin asked me to film a series for the church. Here is the series…Maranatha’s Johnny Appleseed. If you enjoyed this series please like and share.
My 168 Project film. If you like this please like and share.
Here’s the trailer to my 168 Project film. If you enjoy this trailer, please like and share.
This is a video I did to highlight some of my pictures. The song is one of my favorite worship songs, Indescribable by Laura Story. If you enjoyed this video, please like and share.