Here is your quintessential, sweet Hallmark film. There is great chemistry between actors, and the kids get to be the matchmakers, which is super cute. I have to say, though, that there is nothing remarkable about this film to commend it. Sometimes, even the most over-played Hallmark theme will touch your heart in a special way; this movie has none of that spark to it. I couldn’t relate to the characters or connect into their story. Unfortunately, this film is a pass.
- Champions (NBC) Rated TV-14 youtube.com/watch?v=Usobby… what-to-watch.com/2018/03/24/cha… 37 minutes ago
- facebook.com/LauraRachel44/… 16 hours ago
- Winter Break: Hunter Mountain (MTV) Rated NR youtube.com/watch?v=n_VqUG… what-to-watch.com/2018/03/23/win… 1 day ago
- New This Week in Theaters, March 22,@2018 what-to-watch.com/2018/03/22/new… https://t.co/cOXlBineNY 1 day ago
- Movie 43 (2013) Rated R what-to-watch.com/2018/03/22/mov… 2 days ago
- Follow What to Watch. on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
Recent Posts: White Rose Cinema
Our promo videos for the Rice Lake Public Library. You can find more videos by the library on their YouTube.
Maranatha Evangelical Free Church in Rice Lake Wisconsin asked me to film a series for the church. Here is the series…Maranatha’s Johnny Appleseed. If you enjoyed this series please like and share.
My 168 Project film. If you like this please like and share.
Here’s the trailer to my 168 Project film. If you enjoy this trailer, please like and share.
This is a video I did to highlight some of my pictures. The song is one of my favorite worship songs, Indescribable by Laura Story. If you enjoyed this video, please like and share.
Blogs I Follow
- Chicago Sun-Times
- Austenesque Reviews
- Adult Services
- God Provides for Us
- The life of a Jamberry nails consultant
- Franz Patrick's Film Archive
- Flights, Tights, and Movie Nights
- Hollywood Life
- MARKED MOVIES
- FILM GRIMOIRE
- The Soul of the Plot
- Mr Rumsey's Film Related Musings
- Keith & the Movies
- Let's Go To The Movies
- FlixChatter Film Blog
- Fast Film Reviews