This film was produced as a special for the United Nations, and it was sponsored by the Xerox Corporation. The film is a take on Charles Dickens’ A Christmas Carol. The father is greeted by three ghosts – the ghost of Christmas past, who takes him back to the Christmas of World War II; the ghost of Christmas present; and the ghost of Christmas future, who shows a desolate world. The film is anti-war; the performances are astonishing, but the theme of this film makes my stomach sink. The film is pure propaganda at its finest – I wonder what Dickens would say. This film is not worth a watch.
- facebook.com/story.php?stor… 11 hours ago
- facebook.com/story.php?stor… 13 hours ago
- Dark Tide (2012) Rated PG-13 youtube.com/watch?v=qds2PK… what-to-watch.com/2019/01/23/dar… 13 hours ago
- facebook.com/story.php?stor… 1 day ago
- The Academy Awards Nominees 2019 what-to-watch.com/2019/01/22/the… https://t.co/GfvU3RIgEA 1 day ago
- Follow What to Watch. on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
Recent Posts: White Rose Cinema
Our promo videos for the Rice Lake Public Library. You can find more videos by the library on their YouTube.
Maranatha Evangelical Free Church in Rice Lake Wisconsin asked me to film a series for the church. Here is the series…Maranatha’s Johnny Appleseed. If you enjoyed this series please like and share.
My 168 Project film. If you like this please like and share.
Here’s the trailer to my 168 Project film. If you enjoy this trailer, please like and share.
This is a video I did to highlight some of my pictures. The song is one of my favorite worship songs, Indescribable by Laura Story. If you enjoyed this video, please like and share.
Blogs I Follow
- Chicago Sun-Times
- Austenesque Reviews
- Adult Services
- God Provides for Us
- Franz Patrick's Film Archive
- Flights, Tights, and Movie Nights
- Hollywood Life
- MARKED MOVIES
- FILM GRIMOIRE
- The Soul of the Plot
- Mr Rumsey's Film Related Musings
- Keith & the Movies
- Let's Go To The Movies
- FlixChatter Film Blog
- Fast Film Reviews
- the m0vie blog