This is the fourth year in which I participated in Joanna Wilson’s Christmas In July questionnaire from her blog, Christmas TV History. Wilson offers this questionnaire every year; anyone can participate. Every year the questionnaire focuses on Christmas entertainment in an interesting way. This year she focused on Saturday Night Live and holiday specials. A couple of days ago, she posted my answers on her site.
This is a great way for bloggers to get to know one another, and it’s a great place to find new Christmas favorites to watch. I hope you will check it out.
Here are the questions I had to answer (feel free to come up with your own answers):
1. What is your favorite Saturday Night Live Christmas/Hanukkah/New Year’s sketch?
2. Do you most look forward to watching holiday episodes from series? Specials? Movies? Animation? or, all of it?
3. What’s your favorite soundtrack from a holiday program? (it doesn’t have to have been officially released as an album–just what program features your favorite collection of music?)
4. What one program are you patiently (or impatiently) waiting for me to review on this blog?
5. What change in Christmas entertainment have you noticed over the years? Do you like the trend?