This is surprisingly good thriller coming from Lifetime. When a woman gets engaged to the man of her dreams, she never thought that his past would come back to haunt them. The ex-wife comes back in force to get her daughter. There are twists and turns throughout the story, and there’s even a twist in the ending. However, if you are paying attention to the story, the twist isn’t that shocking – it’s rather fitting. The acting works, and the chemistry between the main actors was wonderful. Even the young actor, Blair, was workable. You get the feeling that this family isn’t sure how to handle the stalker, but tries to find ways to stop them. This film was worth a watch.
- New This Week in Theaters, December 8,@2022 what-to-watch.com/2022/12/08/new… 7 hours ago
- Happy New Year, Charlie Brown (1986) Rated G youtube.com/watch?v=vmgGxh… what-to-watch.com/2022/12/08/hap… 11 hours ago
- Sam & Kate (2022) Rated R what-to-watch.com/2022/12/07/sam… 1 day ago
- Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer (2000) Rated TV-G youtube.com/watch?v=D4mIpg… what-to-watch.com/2022/12/06/gra… 2 days ago
- New This Week on DVD, December 6,@2022 what-to-watch.com/2022/12/06/new… 2 days ago
Email SubscriptionJoin 576 other subscribers
Follow Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
Recent Posts: White Rose Cinema
Our promo videos for the Rice Lake Public Library. You can find more videos by the library on their YouTube.
Maranatha Evangelical Free Church in Rice Lake Wisconsin asked me to film a series for the church. Here is the series…Maranatha’s Johnny Appleseed. If you enjoyed this series please like and share.
My 168 Project film. If you like this please like and share.
Here’s the trailer to my 168 Project film. If you enjoy this trailer, please like and share.
This is a video I did to highlight some of my pictures. The song is one of my favorite worship songs, Indescribable by Laura Story. If you enjoyed this video, please like and share.