Midsomer Murders (ITV) Rated TV-14

A veteran detective and his young sergeant investigate murders around their small community, Midsomer County. Based on the book series by Caroline Graham. Starring John Nettles, Jane Wymark, and Barry Jackson.

This series is a lighthearted romp through a murder mystery. It’s a series that brings country heart to life. The murder is basic with very little blood or violence, and the show doesn’t have much depth to it. The mystery doesn’t seem to rely on forensic studies but on feelings from the DCI and DS. The show tells the murder story along with the personal life of the DCI. The murder does take up about 75 percent of the show as the detectives dive into the lives of the victims, then the other 25 percent is of the DCI’s homelife. This is a quaint mystery that has a high level of suspension of disbelief, but it’s worth the watch. 

This entry was posted in 1997, Based on a Novel, Crime, Drama, ITV, Rated TV-14, reviews, Tv Shows and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.