- Blossoms in the Dust (1941) Rated NR what-to-watch.com/2023/03/27/blo… 14 hours ago
- Highway to Heaven (NBC) Rated NR what-to-watch.com/2023/03/26/hig… 1 day ago
- Blood & Money (CNBC) Rated NR what-to-watch.com/2023/03/25/blo… 2 days ago
- The Talk: Race in America (2017) Rated NR youtube.com/watch?v=m7FAnQ… what-to-watch.com/2023/03/24/the… 3 days ago
- New This Week in Theaters, March 23,@2023 what-to-watch.com/2023/03/23/new… 4 days ago
What to watch
Email SubscriptionJoin 593 other subscribers
Follow Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
Recent Posts: White Rose Cinema
Rice Lake Public Library
Our promo videos for the Rice Lake Public Library. You can find more videos by the library on their YouTube.
Maranatha’s Johnny Appleseed
Maranatha Evangelical Free Church in Rice Lake Wisconsin asked me to film a series for the church. Here is the series…Maranatha’s Johnny Appleseed. If you enjoyed this series please like and share.
My 168 Project film. If you like this please like and share.
The Unintended Trailer
Here’s the trailer to my 168 Project film. If you enjoy this trailer, please like and share.
This is a video I did to highlight some of my pictures. The song is one of my favorite worship songs, Indescribable by Laura Story. If you enjoyed this video, please like and share.
My Favorite Blogs
- . . Dex Aie
- A Journey to an Earthier-Minded Home
- A Kiss on the Forehead
- Chit Chat With Ang
- Friday Prayer
- It's A Wonderful Movie
- It's Raining Ink
- Jesse the Handyman
- kitbogan WITH THOUGHTS FOR THE PEOPLE OF GOD
- Kristin Zueger's Portfolio
- Laura Rachel YouTube
- Luna's Gate: Crestridge Creations
- M Jolie McFarlane Designs
- Matthew Barrett
- Pastor Andy Blog
- Short Librarian
- Sounds, Images
- Special Momma
- Stop, Think, Shop!
- The Non-Domestic Housewife
- The Wiley 7
- This Dwelling Place
- Travel 2 See The World
- Whispers of Worth
- Writing Journey
Daily Archives: June 16, 2021
Daddy’s Home (2015) Rated PG-13
A stepdad tries to get his stepchildren to love him, but when their biological dad shows up, his plans are turned upside down. Starring Will Ferrell, Mark Wahlberg, and Linda Cardellini. I actually didn’t think this movie was too bad. … Continue reading
Posted in 2015, Comedy, Family, films, Movie reviews, movies, Rated PG-13, reviews Tagged biological, blended family, chemistry, comedic, Comedy, dad, Daddy's Home, fact, Family, fan, fathers, film, film reviews, films, kids, Linda Cardellini, love, love/hate, Mark Wahlberg, movie, movie reviews, movies, plans, relationship, stepchildren, stepdad, trailer, two, type, will ferrell, worth Leave a comment