- Mad Mel: The Rise and Fall of a Hollywood Icon (2010) Rated NR what-to-watch.com/2020/05/25/mad… 18 minutes ago
- Best Christmas Party Ever (2014) Rated TV-G what-to-watch.com/2020/05/24/bes… 1 day ago
- Bloodline (Netflix) Rated TV-MA youtube.com/watch?v=7f-FpB… what-to-watch.com/2020/05/23/blo… 2 days ago
- Top Films and TV Shows to Watch While Safe At Home what-to-watch.com/2020/05/22/top… 3 days ago
- @BretBaier @JoeBiden What the what? 3 days ago
- Follow What to Watch. on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
Recent Posts: White Rose Cinema
Our promo videos for the Rice Lake Public Library. You can find more videos by the library on their YouTube.
Maranatha Evangelical Free Church in Rice Lake Wisconsin asked me to film a series for the church. Here is the series…Maranatha’s Johnny Appleseed. If you enjoyed this series please like and share.
My 168 Project film. If you like this please like and share.
Here’s the trailer to my 168 Project film. If you enjoy this trailer, please like and share.
This is a video I did to highlight some of my pictures. The song is one of my favorite worship songs, Indescribable by Laura Story. If you enjoyed this video, please like and share.
Blogs I Follow
- 13 years and 3 kids later
- Chicago Sun-Times
- Austenesque Reviews
- Adult Services
- God Provides for Us
- Franz Patrick's Film Archive
- Flights, Tights, and Movie Nights
- Hollywood Life
- MARKED MOVIES
- FILM GRIMOIRE
- The Soul of the Plot
- Mr Rumsey's Film Related Musings
- Keith & the Movies
- Let's Go To The Movies
- FlixChatter Film Blog
- Fast Film Reviews
Tag Archives: fight club
Friends (TV-14) Follows the personal and professional lives of six twenty to thirty-something-year-old friends living in Manhattan. Fight Club (R) An insomniac office worker and a devil-may-care soap maker form an underground fight club that evolves into something much, much … Continue reading
My Fair Lady (1964) Rated G A snobbish phonetics professor agrees to a wager that he can take a flower girl and make her presentable in high society. Gigi (1958) Rated G Weary of the conventions of Parisian society, … Continue reading
Fight Club (1999) Rated R An insomniac office worker, looking for a way to change his life, crosses paths with a devil-may-care soap maker, forming an underground fight club that evolves into something much, much more. Requiem for a … Continue reading
Big Fish (2003) Rated PG-13 In this Tim Burton fantasy based on the novel by Daniel Wallace, William Bloom tries to learn more about his dying father, Edward, by piecing together disparate facts from a lifetime of fantastical tales and … Continue reading