- Unforgettable (CBS) Rated TV-14 what-to-watch.com/2021/06/22/unf… 2 hours ago
- New This Week on DVD, June 22,@2021 what-to-watch.com/2021/06/22/new… 7 hours ago
- The Hunger Games: Mockingjay – Part 2 (2015) Rated PG-13 youtube.com/watch?v=n-7K_O… what-to-watch.com/2021/06/21/the… 1 day ago
- Wrath of Man (2021) Rated R what-to-watch.com/2021/06/20/wra… 2 days ago
- Houdini and Doyle (FOX) Rated TV-14 youtube.com/watch?v=c7GJuO… what-to-watch.com/2021/06/19/hou… 3 days ago
Follow Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
Recent Posts: White Rose Cinema
Our promo videos for the Rice Lake Public Library. You can find more videos by the library on their YouTube.
Maranatha Evangelical Free Church in Rice Lake Wisconsin asked me to film a series for the church. Here is the series…Maranatha’s Johnny Appleseed. If you enjoyed this series please like and share.
My 168 Project film. If you like this please like and share.
Here’s the trailer to my 168 Project film. If you enjoy this trailer, please like and share.
This is a video I did to highlight some of my pictures. The song is one of my favorite worship songs, Indescribable by Laura Story. If you enjoyed this video, please like and share.
Tag Archives: Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street
Les Misérables (2012) Rated PG-13 In 19th-century France, Jean Valjean, who for decades has been hunted by the ruthless policeman Javert after breaking parole, agrees to care for a factory worker’s daughter. The decision changes their lives forever. Hugo (2011) … Continue reading
Atonement (2007) Rated R Fledgling writer Briony Tallis, as a thirteen-year-old, irrevocably changes the course of several lives when she accuses her older sister’s lover of a crime he did not commit. The Bourne Ultimatum (2007) Rated PG-13 Jason … Continue reading
The Vicar of Dibley (1994–2007) Rated PG A boisterous female minister comes to serve in an eccentricly conservative small town’s church. Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl (2003) Rated PG-13 Blacksmith Will Turner teams up … Continue reading