- A Gift Wrapped Christmas (2015) Rated TV-PG what-to-watch.com/2020/07/13/a-g… 59 minutes ago
- RT @enews: #YouTube star Nicole Thea, who was pregnant and expecting a baby boy, has tragically passed away at the age of 24. 💔 https://t.c… 12 hours ago
- All the World’s a Stooge (1941) Rated NR what-to-watch.com/2020/07/12/all… 1 day ago
- A Dogwalker’s Christmas Tale (2015) Rated TV-G what-to-watch.com/2020/07/11/a-d… 2 days ago
- The Vote (2020) Rated PG what-to-watch.com/2020/07/10/the… 3 days ago
- Follow What to Watch. on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
Recent Posts: White Rose Cinema
Our promo videos for the Rice Lake Public Library. You can find more videos by the library on their YouTube.
Maranatha Evangelical Free Church in Rice Lake Wisconsin asked me to film a series for the church. Here is the series…Maranatha’s Johnny Appleseed. If you enjoyed this series please like and share.
My 168 Project film. If you like this please like and share.
Here’s the trailer to my 168 Project film. If you enjoy this trailer, please like and share.
This is a video I did to highlight some of my pictures. The song is one of my favorite worship songs, Indescribable by Laura Story. If you enjoyed this video, please like and share.
Blogs I Follow
- 13 years and 3 kids later
- Chicago Sun-Times
- Austenesque Reviews
- Adult Services
- God Provides for Us
- Franz Patrick's Film Archive
- Flights, Tights, and Movie Nights
- Hollywood Life
- MARKED MOVIES
- FILM GRIMOIRE
- The Soul of the Plot
- Mr Rumsey's Film Related Musings
- Keith & the Movies
- Let's Go To The Movies
- FlixChatter Film Blog
- Fast Film Reviews
Tag Archives: Fighting with My Family
Cold Pursuit (R) A grieving snowplow driver seeks out revenge against the drug dealers who killed his son. Based on the 2014 Norwegian film ‘In Order of Disappearance’. Starring Liam Neeson, Laura Dern, Micheál Richardson Happy Death Day 2U (PG-13) … Continue reading
Isn’t It Romantic (PG-13) Opens on Friday, February 15 Starring: Rebel Wilson, Priyanka Chopra, Tom Ellis, Liam Hemsworth, Betty Gilpin A young woman disenchanted with love mysteriously finds herself trapped inside a romantic comedy. Fighting with My Family (PG-13) Opens … Continue reading