- Former Italian mobster Richard Cantarella used to live in the Witness Protection Program, now he owns a car wash... fb.me/1eO7o2zvp 12 minutes ago
- Unprotected (Oxygen) Rated NR what-to-watch.com/2017/05/22/unp… 12 minutes ago
- Lara is loved by three men: a revolutionary, a mogul, and a doctor. Their lives intertwine during the Russian... fb.me/5TXRz24U0 23 hours ago
- Doctor Zhivago (2002) Rated NR youtube.com/watch?v=WgJAf-… what-to-watch.com/2017/05/21/doc… 23 hours ago
- A dog looks for his purpose in life through many lifetimes. Based on the book by W. Bruce Cameron. Starring Josh... fb.me/61Kue8ei8 1 day ago
- Follow What to Watch. on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
Recent Posts: White Rose Cinema
Our promo videos for the Rice Lake Public Library. You can find more videos by the library on their YouTube.
Maranatha Evangelical Free Church in Rice Lake Wisconsin asked me to film a series for the church. Here is the series…Maranatha’s Johnny Appleseed. If you enjoyed this series please like and share.
My 168 Project film. If you like this please like and share.
Here’s the trailer to my 168 Project film. If you enjoy this trailer, please like and share.
This is a video I did to highlight some of my pictures. The song is one of my favorite worship songs, Indescribable by Laura Story. If you enjoyed this video, please like and share.
Blogs I Follow
- Chicago Sun-Times
- Austenesque Reviews
- Adult Services
- God Provides
- The life of a Jamberry nails consultant
- Franz Patrick's Film Archive
- Flights, Tights, and Movie Nights
- Hollywood Life
- MARKED MOVIES
- FILM GRIMOIRE
- The Soul of the Plot
- Mr Rumsey's Film Related Musings
- Keith & the Movies
- Let's Go To The Movies
- FlixChatter Film Blog
- Fast Film Reviews
Tag Archives: Law & Order Special Victims Unit
Lost (2004–2010) Rated TV-14 The survivors of a plane crash are forced to work together in order to survive on a seemingly deserted tropical island. Grey’s Anatomy (2005– ) Rated TV-14 A drama centered on the personal and professional … Continue reading
Se7en (1995) Rated R Two detectives, a rookie and a veteran, hunt a serial killer who uses the seven deadly sins as his modus operandi. CSI: NY (2004–2013) Rated TV-14 CSI Head Detective Mac Taylor and his team solve crimes … Continue reading
Barbie: Star Light Adventure (NR) Barbie(TM) is a cosmic princess who flies high on her hover board through a far-off universe with her adorable and devoted pet sidekick, Pupcorn. One day, everything changes when the twinkling stars start to dim … Continue reading
The Newsroom (2012–2014) Rated TV-MA A newsroom undergoes some changes in its workings and morals as a new team is brought in, bringing unexpected results for its existing news anchor. Law & Order: Special Victims Unit (1999– ) Rated TV-14 … Continue reading
(1944-2016) The Office (2005–2013) Rated TV-PG A mockumentary on a group of typical office workers, where the workday consists of ego clashes, inappropriate behavior, and tedium. Based on the hit BBC series. 1776 (1972) Rated PG A musical retelling of … Continue reading
(1937-2016) Ghostbusters (1984) Rated PG Three former parapsychology professors set up shop as a unique ghost removal service. Ghostbusters II (1989) Rated PG The discovery of a massive river of ectoplasm and a resurgence of spectral activity allows the staff … Continue reading
Law & Order: Special Victims Unit (1999– ) Rated TV-14 This show introduces the Special Victims Unit, a new elite squad of NYPD detectives who investigate sexually related crimes. Lincoln (2012) Rated PG-13 As the Civil War continues to rage, America’s … Continue reading
Hot Pursuit (PG-13) An uptight and by-the-book cop tries to protect the outgoing widow of a drug boss as they race through Texas pursued by crooked cops and murderous gunmen. Starring Reese Witherspoon, Sofía Vergara, Matthew Del Negro, and Robert … Continue reading