- New This Week on DVD, May 24,@2022 what-to-watch.com/2022/05/24/new… 8 hours ago
- New Summer TV Shows 2022 what-to-watch.com/2022/05/23/new… 1 day ago
- New This Week in Theaters, May 19,@2022 what-to-watch.com/2022/05/19/new… 4 days ago
- Wet Hot American Summer: Ten Years Later (Netflix) Rated TV-MA what-to-watch.com/2022/05/19/wet… 5 days ago
- New This Week on DVD, May 17,@2022 what-to-watch.com/2022/05/17/new… 6 days ago
Follow Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
Recent Posts: White Rose Cinema
Our promo videos for the Rice Lake Public Library. You can find more videos by the library on their YouTube.
Maranatha Evangelical Free Church in Rice Lake Wisconsin asked me to film a series for the church. Here is the series…Maranatha’s Johnny Appleseed. If you enjoyed this series please like and share.
My 168 Project film. If you like this please like and share.
Here’s the trailer to my 168 Project film. If you enjoy this trailer, please like and share.
This is a video I did to highlight some of my pictures. The song is one of my favorite worship songs, Indescribable by Laura Story. If you enjoyed this video, please like and share.
Tag Archives: leukemia
A woman who has overcome childhood leukemia dreams of being a host on a shopping network. Starring Bess Armstrong, Vanessa Bayer, and Molly Shannon. I was pleasantly surprised by this show. It’s well written and is a wonderful, understated comedy. … Continue reading
The Locke family has discovered that their two-year-old has leukemia. While they try to make his last Christmas a good one, a businesswoman meets them and reevaluates her life. Based on a true story. Starring Candace Cameron Bure, Jeanne Neilson, … Continue reading