- Primetime Emmy Award Nominees 2018 what-to-watch.com/2018/07/15/pri… 13 hours ago
- The Christmas Heart (2012) Rated NR youtube.com/watch?v=AopJoB… what-to-watch.com/2018/07/15/the… 19 hours ago
- The Bridge Part 2 (2016) Rated NR youtube.com/watch?v=O2UKvp… what-to-watch.com/2018/07/14/the… 1 day ago
- Roger Perry, Actor on 'Star Trek,' 'The Munsters' and 'The Facts of Life,' Dies at 85 a.msn.com/0A/en-us/AAA2m… 2 days ago
- Sherlock Gnomes (2018) Rated PG youtube.com/watch?v=comz38… what-to-watch.com/2018/07/13/she… 2 days ago
- Follow What to Watch. on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
Recent Posts: White Rose Cinema
Our promo videos for the Rice Lake Public Library. You can find more videos by the library on their YouTube.
Maranatha Evangelical Free Church in Rice Lake Wisconsin asked me to film a series for the church. Here is the series…Maranatha’s Johnny Appleseed. If you enjoyed this series please like and share.
My 168 Project film. If you like this please like and share.
Here’s the trailer to my 168 Project film. If you enjoy this trailer, please like and share.
This is a video I did to highlight some of my pictures. The song is one of my favorite worship songs, Indescribable by Laura Story. If you enjoyed this video, please like and share.
Blogs I Follow
- Chicago Sun-Times
- Austenesque Reviews
- Adult Services
- God Provides for Us
- The life of a Jamberry nails consultant
- Franz Patrick's Film Archive
- Flights, Tights, and Movie Nights
- Hollywood Life
- MARKED MOVIES
- FILM GRIMOIRE
- The Soul of the Plot
- Mr Rumsey's Film Related Musings
- Keith & the Movies
- Let's Go To The Movies
- FlixChatter Film Blog
- Fast Film Reviews
Tag Archives: Cancer
The film tells the story of Terry Fox and his cross country marathon through Canada with an artificial leg, to raise awareness for cancer research. Starring Shawn Ashmore, Ryan McDonald, Noah Reid. This is a great inspirational film about a … Continue reading
The story of a girl is battling cancer and how it affects the people around her. Starring Sam Elliott, John Corbett, Sarah Paulson, Emily Alyn Lind. This is one of the one of the best Hallmark Hall of Fame Christmas … Continue reading
A mercenary discovers he has cancer; to cure it he undergoes a rogue experiment. Starring Ryan Reynolds, Karan Soni, Ed Skrein, T.J. Miller, Morena Baccarin. Do not be mistaken, this is not a superhero film for children. Deadpool is the … Continue reading
When cancer claims Gina Kell’s husband, she is left with two boys to raise. A few weeks later, cancer also claims the life of Michael Spehn’s wife, leaving him with three children. As they both struggle with the loss in … Continue reading
Wide Awake (1998) Rated PG Depressed and confused after losing his grandfather to cancer, 10-year-old Joshua sets out to find God but quickly realizes the search won’t be easy. With the support of his family and a kind … Continue reading