- McLintock! (1963) Rated TV-14 youtube.com/watch?v=8Cbh2U… what-to-watch.com/2019/05/21/mcl… 4 hours ago
- New This Week on DVD, May 21,@2019 what-to-watch.com/2019/05/21/new… 9 hours ago
- Two and a Half Men (CBS) Rated TV-14 what-to-watch.com/2019/05/20/two… 1 day ago
- Satisfaction (USA) Rated TV-14 youtube.com/watch?v=G2QARU… what-to-watch.com/2019/05/19/sat… 2 days ago
- Unprotected Sets (Epix) Rated NR what-to-watch.com/2019/05/18/unp… 3 days ago
- Follow What to Watch. on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
Recent Posts: White Rose Cinema
Our promo videos for the Rice Lake Public Library. You can find more videos by the library on their YouTube.
Maranatha Evangelical Free Church in Rice Lake Wisconsin asked me to film a series for the church. Here is the series…Maranatha’s Johnny Appleseed. If you enjoyed this series please like and share.
My 168 Project film. If you like this please like and share.
Here’s the trailer to my 168 Project film. If you enjoy this trailer, please like and share.
This is a video I did to highlight some of my pictures. The song is one of my favorite worship songs, Indescribable by Laura Story. If you enjoyed this video, please like and share.
Blogs I Follow
- Chicago Sun-Times
- Austenesque Reviews
- Adult Services
- God Provides for Us
- Franz Patrick's Film Archive
- Flights, Tights, and Movie Nights
- Hollywood Life
- MARKED MOVIES
- FILM GRIMOIRE
- The Soul of the Plot
- Mr Rumsey's Film Related Musings
- Keith & the Movies
- Let's Go To The Movies
- FlixChatter Film Blog
- Fast Film Reviews
- the m0vie blog
Tag Archives: Martha Higareda
Transformers: The Last Knight (PG-13) Autobots and Decepticons are at war, with humans on the sidelines. Optimus Prime is gone. The key to saving our future lies buried in the secrets of the past, in the hidden history of Transformers on … Continue reading
Wonder Woman (PG-13) Opens on Friday, June 2 Starring: Gal Gadot, Chris Pine, Connie Nielsen Before she was Wonder Woman she was Diana, princess of the Amazons, trained warrior. When a pilot crashes and tells of conflict in the outside … Continue reading