- Christmas Comes Home to Canaan (2011) Rated TV-G what-to-watch.com/2020/05/30/chr… 9 hours ago
- Stargirl (CW) Rated TV-NR youtube.com/watch?v=9MyzBT… what-to-watch.com/2020/05/29/sta… 1 day ago
- Lynn Shelton (1965–2020) what-to-watch.com/2020/05/16/lyn… 1 day ago
- New This Week in Theaters, May 28,@2020 what-to-watch.com/2020/05/28/new… 2 days ago
- Natalie Morales what-to-watch.com/2020/05/28/nat… 2 days ago
- Follow What to Watch. on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
Recent Posts: White Rose Cinema
Our promo videos for the Rice Lake Public Library. You can find more videos by the library on their YouTube.
Maranatha Evangelical Free Church in Rice Lake Wisconsin asked me to film a series for the church. Here is the series…Maranatha’s Johnny Appleseed. If you enjoyed this series please like and share.
My 168 Project film. If you like this please like and share.
Here’s the trailer to my 168 Project film. If you enjoy this trailer, please like and share.
This is a video I did to highlight some of my pictures. The song is one of my favorite worship songs, Indescribable by Laura Story. If you enjoyed this video, please like and share.
Blogs I Follow
- 13 years and 3 kids later
- Chicago Sun-Times
- Austenesque Reviews
- Adult Services
- God Provides for Us
- Franz Patrick's Film Archive
- Flights, Tights, and Movie Nights
- Hollywood Life
- MARKED MOVIES
- FILM GRIMOIRE
- The Soul of the Plot
- Mr Rumsey's Film Related Musings
- Keith & the Movies
- Let's Go To The Movies
- FlixChatter Film Blog
- Fast Film Reviews
Tag Archives: Mary Steenburgen
How to Talk to Girls at Parties (R) Opens on Friday, May 18 Starring: Elle Fanning, Nicole Kidman, Ruth Wilson An alien touring the galaxy breaks away from her group and meets two young inhabitants of the most dangerous place in … Continue reading
Logan Lucky (PG-13) Two brothers attempt to pull off a heist during a NASCAR race in North Carolina. Starring Farrah Mackenzie, Channing Tatum, Jim O’Heir, Katie Holmes, Adam Driver, Seth MacFarlane Tulip Fever (R) An artist falls for a young married woman while he’s commissioned … Continue reading
The Book of Love (PG-13) Henry is an introverted architect. After the death of his wife in a car accident, he sets out to help Millie, a homeless teen, to build a raft to sail across the Atlantic. Starring … Continue reading
The single parents of two middle-aged men still living at home marry. Now the “boys” must learn to get along with each other. Starring Will Ferrell, John C. Reilly, Mary Steenburgen, Richard Jenkins, Adam Scott, Kathryn Hahn. Why in the world … Continue reading
Heist (R) A father is without the means to pay for his daughter’s medical treatment. As a last resort, he partners with a greedy co-worker to rob a casino. When things go awry they’re forced to hijack a city bus. … Continue reading