- fb.me/1jm4Xuix9 2 hours ago
- A reality show that tries out amateur singers for a new boy band. Starring Rita Ora, Nick Carter, Emma Bunton, Tim.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- Boy Band (ABC) Rated NR what-to-watch.com/2017/11/19/boy… 1 day ago
- fb.me/4nDz5zGop 1 day ago
- A boy visiting his grandmother discovers he can travel between two centuries and unlocks family history... fb.me/3fyCowfVl 1 day ago
- Follow What to Watch. on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
Recent Posts: White Rose Cinema
Our promo videos for the Rice Lake Public Library. You can find more videos by the library on their YouTube.
Maranatha Evangelical Free Church in Rice Lake Wisconsin asked me to film a series for the church. Here is the series…Maranatha’s Johnny Appleseed. If you enjoyed this series please like and share.
My 168 Project film. If you like this please like and share.
Here’s the trailer to my 168 Project film. If you enjoy this trailer, please like and share.
This is a video I did to highlight some of my pictures. The song is one of my favorite worship songs, Indescribable by Laura Story. If you enjoyed this video, please like and share.
Blogs I Follow
- Chicago Sun-Times
- Austenesque Reviews
- Adult Services
- God Provides for Us
- The life of a Jamberry nails consultant
- Franz Patrick's Film Archive
- Flights, Tights, and Movie Nights
- Hollywood Life
- MARKED MOVIES
- FILM GRIMOIRE
- The Soul of the Plot
- Mr Rumsey's Film Related Musings
- Keith & the Movies
- Let's Go To The Movies
- FlixChatter Film Blog
- Fast Film Reviews
Tag Archives: Love Actually
John Adams (2008– ) Rated TV-14 The life of one of the USA’s Founding Fathers, its second President, and his role in the nation’s first 50 years. Mystic River (2003) Rated R With a childhood tragedy that overshadowed their … Continue reading
It’s a Wonderful Life (1946) Rated PG An angel helps a compassionate but despairingly frustrated businessman by showing what life would have been like if he never existed. Holiday in Handcuffs (2007) Rated NR A struggling artist working as … Continue reading
A widowed father navigates mourning with raising his son, who has a crush, and romance. Starring William Baldwin, Natalie Brown, Lisa Berry. This is a typical Hallmark romance film with all the trappings, including the sappy ending. There’s nothing wrong with … Continue reading
(1946-2016) Love Actually (2003) Rated R Follows the lives of eight very different couples in dealing with their love lives in various loosely interrelated tales all set during a frantic month before Christmas in London, England. Harry Potter and the … Continue reading