- Wow seeing all these “celebrities” praising #CrazyRichAsains makes me want to watch it 😊 3 hours ago
- A Very Merry Mix-Up (2013) Rated TV-G youtube.com/watch?v=llpTYl… what-to-watch.com/2018/08/20/a-v… 4 hours ago
- RT @dannygokey: When we pray, how often do we say, Speak, Lord, your servant is listening?It seems to often that we’d rather say: Listen, L… 16 hours ago
- New Shows This Fall on TV 2018 what-to-watch.com/2018/08/19/new… https://t.co/hCeXoXYiA0 20 hours ago
- We need to see more of @THETimHaynes, if that's possible...@OfficialLivePD 1 day ago
- Follow What to Watch. on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
Recent Posts: White Rose Cinema
Our promo videos for the Rice Lake Public Library. You can find more videos by the library on their YouTube.
Maranatha Evangelical Free Church in Rice Lake Wisconsin asked me to film a series for the church. Here is the series…Maranatha’s Johnny Appleseed. If you enjoyed this series please like and share.
My 168 Project film. If you like this please like and share.
Here’s the trailer to my 168 Project film. If you enjoy this trailer, please like and share.
This is a video I did to highlight some of my pictures. The song is one of my favorite worship songs, Indescribable by Laura Story. If you enjoyed this video, please like and share.
Blogs I Follow
- Chicago Sun-Times
- Austenesque Reviews
- Adult Services
- God Provides for Us
- Franz Patrick's Film Archive
- Flights, Tights, and Movie Nights
- Hollywood Life
- MARKED MOVIES
- FILM GRIMOIRE
- The Soul of the Plot
- Mr Rumsey's Film Related Musings
- Keith & the Movies
- Let's Go To The Movies
- FlixChatter Film Blog
- Fast Film Reviews
- the m0vie blog
Tag Archives: Love Actually
It’s a Wonderful Life (1946) Rated PG An angel is sent from Heaven to help a desperately frustrated businessman by showing him what life would have been like if he had never existed. Holiday in Handcuffs (2007) Rated NR … Continue reading
John Adams (2008– ) Rated TV-14 The life of one of the USA’s Founding Fathers, its second President, and his role in the nation’s first 50 years. Mystic River (2003) Rated R With a childhood tragedy that overshadowed their … Continue reading
It’s a Wonderful Life (1946) Rated PG An angel helps a compassionate but despairingly frustrated businessman by showing what life would have been like if he never existed. Holiday in Handcuffs (2007) Rated NR A struggling artist working as … Continue reading
A widowed father navigates mourning with raising his son, who has a crush, and romance. Starring William Baldwin, Natalie Brown, Lisa Berry. This is a typical Hallmark romance film with all the trappings, including the sappy ending. There’s nothing wrong with … Continue reading
(1946-2016) Love Actually (2003) Rated R Follows the lives of eight very different couples in dealing with their love lives in various loosely interrelated tales all set during a frantic month before Christmas in London, England. Harry Potter and the … Continue reading