- Independence Day: Resurgence (2016) Rated PG-13 youtube.com/watch?v=LbduDR… what-to-watch.com/2022/06/27/ind… 19 hours ago
- Eureka! (Disney Jr.) Rated TV-Y youtube.com/watch?v=8VwJit… what-to-watch.com/2022/06/26/eur… 1 day ago
- In the Blink of an Eye (2009) Rated NR youtube.com/watch?v=jHj0Go… what-to-watch.com/2022/06/25/in-… 2 days ago
- Elizabeth: A Portrait in Part(s) (2022) Rated NR what-to-watch.com/2022/06/24/eli… 3 days ago
- New This Week on DVD, June 21,@2022 what-to-watch.com/2022/06/21/new… 6 days ago
Follow Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
Recent Posts: White Rose Cinema
Our promo videos for the Rice Lake Public Library. You can find more videos by the library on their YouTube.
Maranatha Evangelical Free Church in Rice Lake Wisconsin asked me to film a series for the church. Here is the series…Maranatha’s Johnny Appleseed. If you enjoyed this series please like and share.
My 168 Project film. If you like this please like and share.
Here’s the trailer to my 168 Project film. If you enjoy this trailer, please like and share.
This is a video I did to highlight some of my pictures. The song is one of my favorite worship songs, Indescribable by Laura Story. If you enjoyed this video, please like and share.
Tag Archives: Tom Hopper
The Bad Guys (PG) Several reformed yet misunderstood criminal animals attempt to become good, with some disastrous results along the way. Starring Sam Rockwell, Marc Maron, Awkwafina The Unbearable Weight of Massive Talent (R) In this action-packed comedy, Nicolas Cage … Continue reading
Nobody (R) A bystander who intervenes to help a woman being harassed by a group of men becomes the target of a vengeful drug lord. Starring Bob Odenkirk, Aleksey Serebryakov, Connie Nielsen The Unholy (PG-13) A hearing-impaired girl is visited … Continue reading
Rampage (PG-13) When three different animals become infected with a dangerous pathogen, a primatologist and a geneticist team up to stop them from destroying Chicago. Starring Dwayne Johnson, Naomie Harris, Malin Akerman I Feel Pretty (PG-13) A woman struggling with insecurity … Continue reading