I haven’t watched the 60s’ version of this series, the show is a basic police drama. Nothing pulls me in. No characters attract me. No storylines attract me. It’s a basic run of the mill police drama. As far as the controversy of an actor playing a disable that isn’t disabled, doesn’t work if you want to do flashbacks. This show had flashbacks. So, to me, that’s mute. I could understand if they weren’t going to use flashbacks but they do. Judge the show by the show not the rumors or bad press. Saying that, I don’t think I’ll be tuning in.
- fb.me/1aMnqrzda 22 hours ago
- I absolutely love when my editor guest writes on my blog. She is the best. Please check out her film reviews. fb.me/4XX8tDlZB 1 day ago
- Fed Up (2014) PG fb.me/7lTwD7rMO 1 day ago
- Prescription Thugs (2015) fb.me/83FPbJmCn 1 day ago
- Cell (R) When a mysterious cell phone signal causes apocalyptic chaos, an artist is determined to reunite with... fb.me/8bbk7w1HA 1 day ago
- Follow What to Watch. on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
Recent Posts: White Rose Cinema
Our promo videos for the Rice Lake Public Library. You can find more videos by the library on their YouTube.
Maranatha Evangelical Free Church in Rice Lake Wisconsin asked me to film a series for the church. Here is the series…Maranatha’s Johnny Appleseed. If you enjoyed this series please like and share.
My 168 Project film. If you like this please like and share.
Here’s the trailer to my 168 Project film. If you enjoy this trailer, please like and share.
This is a video I did to highlight some of my pictures. The song is one of my favorite worship songs, Indescribable by Laura Story. If you enjoyed this video, please like and share.
Blogs I Follow
- Adult Services
- God's Provisions
- The life of a Jamberry nails consultant
- Writing Suzanne
- Franz Patrick's Film Archive
- Flights, Tights, and Movie Nights
- Hollywood Life
- MARKED MOVIES
- FILM GRIMOIRE
- The Soul of the Plot
- Mr Rumsey's Film Related Musings
- Keith & the Movies
- Let's Go To The Movies
- Fast Film Reviews
- the m0vie blog