- facebook.com/story.php?stor… 6 hours ago
- Rise of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles ( Nickelodeon) Rated TV-Y7 what-to-watch.com/2018/10/17/ris… 11 hours ago
- facebook.com/story.php?stor… 1 day ago
- The Reading Room (2005) Rated PG what-to-watch.com/2018/10/16/the… 1 day ago
- New This Week on DVD, October 16,@2018 what-to-watch.com/2018/10/16/new… 1 day ago
- Follow What to Watch. on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
Recent Posts: White Rose Cinema
Our promo videos for the Rice Lake Public Library. You can find more videos by the library on their YouTube.
Maranatha Evangelical Free Church in Rice Lake Wisconsin asked me to film a series for the church. Here is the series…Maranatha’s Johnny Appleseed. If you enjoyed this series please like and share.
My 168 Project film. If you like this please like and share.
Here’s the trailer to my 168 Project film. If you enjoy this trailer, please like and share.
This is a video I did to highlight some of my pictures. The song is one of my favorite worship songs, Indescribable by Laura Story. If you enjoyed this video, please like and share.
Blogs I Follow
- Chicago Sun-Times
- Austenesque Reviews
- Adult Services
- God Provides for Us
- Franz Patrick's Film Archive
- Flights, Tights, and Movie Nights
- Hollywood Life
- MARKED MOVIES
- FILM GRIMOIRE
- The Soul of the Plot
- Mr Rumsey's Film Related Musings
- Keith & the Movies
- Let's Go To The Movies
- FlixChatter Film Blog
- Fast Film Reviews
- the m0vie blog
Daily Archives: January 7, 2018
Best Motion Picture – Drama Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri Best Motion Picture – Animated Coco Best Motion Picture – Foreign Language In the Fade Best Motion Picture – Musical or Comedy Lady Bird Best Performance by an Actor in … Continue reading
Two rival Medieval shows vie for supremacy in the world of Renaissance fairs. Starring Christina Ricci, Owen Benjamin, Ann-Margret, Matthew Lillard, Cedric the Entertainer. This film has some laughs, but overall I thought it was ridiculous. Of course, they poke fun at Renaissance … Continue reading