This film takes a common story and turns it on its head. We have a woman who decides to go back to school and get her degree, nothing new there, but she discovers her son, whom she gave away years ago. Now, the story becomes strange as she somehow knows that he is her son. I just felt the whole film bordered on unrealistic. How realistic is it that a woman would be attending the same school as her biological child? Then you have her becoming friends with him before telling him who she really is. I just can’t help but think, how realistic is this? I also think this film is unrealistic in regards to the family relationships between biological and adoptive families. This film is not worth a watch.
- @danabrams Thank you for continuing to advocate for the show. And for looking toward protecting everyone involved i… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 hours ago
- The Keepers (Netflix) Rated TV-MA what-to-watch.com/2020/08/11/the… 21 hours ago
- New This Week on DVD, August 11,@2020 what-to-watch.com/2020/08/11/new… 1 day ago
- Mr. Miracle (2014) Rated TV-G youtube.com/watch?v=Hjesz3… what-to-watch.com/2020/08/10/mr-… 1 day ago
- Sailing Into Love (2019) Rated TV-G youtube.com/watch?v=_5yGyd… what-to-watch.com/2020/08/09/sai… 2 days ago
- Follow What to Watch. on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
Recent Posts: White Rose Cinema
Our promo videos for the Rice Lake Public Library. You can find more videos by the library on their YouTube.
Maranatha Evangelical Free Church in Rice Lake Wisconsin asked me to film a series for the church. Here is the series…Maranatha’s Johnny Appleseed. If you enjoyed this series please like and share.
My 168 Project film. If you like this please like and share.
Here’s the trailer to my 168 Project film. If you enjoy this trailer, please like and share.
This is a video I did to highlight some of my pictures. The song is one of my favorite worship songs, Indescribable by Laura Story. If you enjoyed this video, please like and share.
Blogs I Follow
- 13 years and 3 kids later
- Chicago Sun-Times
- Austenesque Reviews
- Adult Services
- God Provides for Us
- Franz Patrick's Film Archive
- Flights, Tights, and Movie Nights
- Hollywood Life
- MARKED MOVIES
- FILM GRIMOIRE
- The Soul of the Plot
- Mr Rumsey's Film Related Musings
- Keith & the Movies
- Let's Go To The Movies
- FlixChatter Film Blog
- Fast Film Reviews