This film takes a common story and turns it on its head. We have a woman who decides to go back to school and get her degree, nothing new there, but she discovers her son, whom she gave away years ago. Now, the story becomes strange as she somehow knows that he is her son. I just felt the whole film bordered on unrealistic. How realistic is it that a woman would be attending the same school as her biological child? Then you have her becoming friends with him before telling him who she really is. I just can’t help but think, how realistic is this? I also think this film is unrealistic in regards to the family relationships between biological and adoptive families. This film is not worth a watch.
- New This Week in Theaters, August 5th,@2021 what-to-watch.com/2021/08/05/new… 1 hour ago
- Power Book III: Raising Kanan (Starz) Rated TV-MA what-to-watch.com/2021/08/05/pow… 6 hours ago
- Wedding Bells (2016) Rated TV-G youtube.com/watch?v=bHYTyR… what-to-watch.com/2021/08/04/wed… 1 day ago
- Professor T (PBS) Rated NR what-to-watch.com/2021/08/03/pro… 2 days ago
- New This Week on DVD, August 3rd,@2021 what-to-watch.com/2021/08/03/new… 2 days ago
Follow Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
Recent Posts: White Rose Cinema
Our promo videos for the Rice Lake Public Library. You can find more videos by the library on their YouTube.
Maranatha Evangelical Free Church in Rice Lake Wisconsin asked me to film a series for the church. Here is the series…Maranatha’s Johnny Appleseed. If you enjoyed this series please like and share.
My 168 Project film. If you like this please like and share.
Here’s the trailer to my 168 Project film. If you enjoy this trailer, please like and share.
This is a video I did to highlight some of my pictures. The song is one of my favorite worship songs, Indescribable by Laura Story. If you enjoyed this video, please like and share.