This was a fun cooking competition. We see families working together to create signature dishes while also remembering that the customer is always right. This is just fun to watch with twists during the game. The competition has two rounds with an elimination each round to find the winner. This is a show that would be fun for the family, and the host, Valerie Bertinelli, is her perfect smiley self. This show is worth a watch.
- JoAnna Garcia Swisher what-to-watch.com/2020/06/02/joa… 5 hours ago
- New This Week on DVD, June 2,@2020 what-to-watch.com/2020/06/02/new… 11 hours ago
- Megan Fox what-to-watch.com/2020/06/01/meg… 1 day ago
- So You Think You’d Survive? (WeatherChannel) Rated NR youtube.com/watch?v=gflNlF… what-to-watch.com/2020/05/31/so-… 2 days ago
- RT @scrowder: The COVID lockdown protests were peaceful, but the media called them dangerous. Now the media is calling dangerous riots "pe… 2 days ago
- Follow What to Watch. on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
Recent Posts: White Rose Cinema
Our promo videos for the Rice Lake Public Library. You can find more videos by the library on their YouTube.
Maranatha Evangelical Free Church in Rice Lake Wisconsin asked me to film a series for the church. Here is the series…Maranatha’s Johnny Appleseed. If you enjoyed this series please like and share.
My 168 Project film. If you like this please like and share.
Here’s the trailer to my 168 Project film. If you enjoy this trailer, please like and share.
This is a video I did to highlight some of my pictures. The song is one of my favorite worship songs, Indescribable by Laura Story. If you enjoyed this video, please like and share.
Blogs I Follow
- 13 years and 3 kids later
- Chicago Sun-Times
- Austenesque Reviews
- Adult Services
- God Provides for Us
- Franz Patrick's Film Archive
- Flights, Tights, and Movie Nights
- Hollywood Life
- MARKED MOVIES
- FILM GRIMOIRE
- The Soul of the Plot
- Mr Rumsey's Film Related Musings
- Keith & the Movies
- Let's Go To The Movies
- FlixChatter Film Blog
- Fast Film Reviews