- Klepper (ComedyCentral) Rated TV-MA youtube.com/watch?v=SJpnDv… what-to-watch.com/2019/06/18/kle… 2 hours ago
- New This Week on DVD, June 18,@2019 what-to-watch.com/2019/06/18/new… 8 hours ago
- Ascension (2014) Rated NR youtube.com/watch?v=AJqQ4O… what-to-watch.com/2019/06/17/asc… 1 day ago
- Liberation Heroes: The Last Eyewitnesses (2019) Rated TV-14 youtube.com/watch?v=61mvDE… what-to-watch.com/2019/06/16/lib… 2 days ago
- Mr. St. Nick (2002) Rated NR youtube.com/watch?v=aLLgri… what-to-watch.com/2019/06/15/mr-… 3 days ago
- Follow What to Watch. on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
Recent Posts: White Rose Cinema
Our promo videos for the Rice Lake Public Library. You can find more videos by the library on their YouTube.
Maranatha Evangelical Free Church in Rice Lake Wisconsin asked me to film a series for the church. Here is the series…Maranatha’s Johnny Appleseed. If you enjoyed this series please like and share.
My 168 Project film. If you like this please like and share.
Here’s the trailer to my 168 Project film. If you enjoy this trailer, please like and share.
This is a video I did to highlight some of my pictures. The song is one of my favorite worship songs, Indescribable by Laura Story. If you enjoyed this video, please like and share.
Blogs I Follow
- Chicago Sun-Times
- Austenesque Reviews
- Adult Services
- God Provides for Us
- Franz Patrick's Film Archive
- Flights, Tights, and Movie Nights
- Hollywood Life
- MARKED MOVIES
- FILM GRIMOIRE
- The Soul of the Plot
- Mr Rumsey's Film Related Musings
- Keith & the Movies
- Let's Go To The Movies
- FlixChatter Film Blog
- Fast Film Reviews
- the m0vie blog
Tag Archives: system
The son of a judge is killed by two police officers, and the system sets them free. With the help of a veteran detective and another grieving father, the judge sets out for revenge. Starring Taye Diggs, John Cusack, and George … Continue reading
In 1985, when Ron Woodroof is diagnosed with AIDS, he discovers that he’ll have to buck the system to get the drugs he needs for himself as well as others who are diagnosed with the disease. Starring Matthew McConaughey, Jennifer Garner, … Continue reading
A group of single parents creates their own support system to raise their kids and have relationships. Starring Taran Killam, Leighton Meester, and Kimrie Lewis. I really was hoping this series would be better than it is. First, I wonder why … Continue reading
A documentary told from the Native American side of the US policy to educate the Indian children, who were forced through the system. Starring Gayle Ross, August Schellenberg From the mid-1800s through the 1960s, the US forced Native American children … Continue reading