- The Astronauts (Nickelodeon) Rated NR what-to-watch.com/2020/12/02/the… 23 hours ago
- Burnt (2015) Rated R youtube.com/watch?v=Qsyzkk… what-to-watch.com/2020/12/01/bur… 1 day ago
- New This Week on DVD, December 1st,@2020 what-to-watch.com/2020/12/01/new… 2 days ago
- Smoke: Marijuana + Black America (2020) Rated NR what-to-watch.com/2020/11/30/smo… 2 days ago
- Bordertown (FOX) Rated TV-14 youtube.com/watch?v=fOOTRL… what-to-watch.com/2020/11/29/bor… 3 days ago
- Follow What to Watch. on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
Recent Posts: White Rose Cinema
Our promo videos for the Rice Lake Public Library. You can find more videos by the library on their YouTube.
Maranatha Evangelical Free Church in Rice Lake Wisconsin asked me to film a series for the church. Here is the series…Maranatha’s Johnny Appleseed. If you enjoyed this series please like and share.
My 168 Project film. If you like this please like and share.
Here’s the trailer to my 168 Project film. If you enjoy this trailer, please like and share.
This is a video I did to highlight some of my pictures. The song is one of my favorite worship songs, Indescribable by Laura Story. If you enjoyed this video, please like and share.
Blogs I Follow
- 13 years and 3 kids later
- Austenesque Reviews
- Adult Services
- God Provides for Us
- Cinéologist's Film Review Archive:
- Flights, Tights, and Movie Nights
- Hollywood Life
- MARKED MOVIES
- FILM GRIMOIRE
- The Soul of the Plot
- Mr Rumsey's Film Related Musings
- Keith & the Movies
- Let's Go To The Movies
- FlixChatter Film Blog
- Fast Film Reviews
- the m0vie blog
- Thomas J
Tag Archives: ice
A reporter and his girlfriend try to save a trio of whales stuck in the ice of Alaska. Starring John Pingayak, Ahmaogak Sweeney, John Chase, John Krasinski, Drew Barrymore, and Ted Danson. I remember following the TV reports about these whales. The … Continue reading
The story of the 1973 hockey season when Gordie Howe returns to the ice at age 44. Starring Michael Shanks, Kathleen Robertson, Martin Cummins. An emotionally stirring experience, this film tells the story of hockey great Gordie Howe who comes … Continue reading
As the ice caps melt and flood the bayou where six-year-old Hushpuppy lives, she must find courage and love to survive. Starring Quvenzhané Wallis, Dwight Henry, Levy Easterly. Coming into this film, I was unaware of the ice caps melting … Continue reading