- @danabrams Thank you for continuing to advocate for the show. And for looking toward protecting everyone involved i… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- The Keepers (Netflix) Rated TV-MA what-to-watch.com/2020/08/11/the… 14 hours ago
- New This Week on DVD, August 11,@2020 what-to-watch.com/2020/08/11/new… 19 hours ago
- Mr. Miracle (2014) Rated TV-G youtube.com/watch?v=Hjesz3… what-to-watch.com/2020/08/10/mr-… 1 day ago
- Sailing Into Love (2019) Rated TV-G youtube.com/watch?v=_5yGyd… what-to-watch.com/2020/08/09/sai… 2 days ago
- Follow What to Watch. on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
Recent Posts: White Rose Cinema
Our promo videos for the Rice Lake Public Library. You can find more videos by the library on their YouTube.
Maranatha Evangelical Free Church in Rice Lake Wisconsin asked me to film a series for the church. Here is the series…Maranatha’s Johnny Appleseed. If you enjoyed this series please like and share.
My 168 Project film. If you like this please like and share.
Here’s the trailer to my 168 Project film. If you enjoy this trailer, please like and share.
This is a video I did to highlight some of my pictures. The song is one of my favorite worship songs, Indescribable by Laura Story. If you enjoyed this video, please like and share.
Blogs I Follow
- 13 years and 3 kids later
- Chicago Sun-Times
- Austenesque Reviews
- Adult Services
- God Provides for Us
- Franz Patrick's Film Archive
- Flights, Tights, and Movie Nights
- Hollywood Life
- MARKED MOVIES
- FILM GRIMOIRE
- The Soul of the Plot
- Mr Rumsey's Film Related Musings
- Keith & the Movies
- Let's Go To The Movies
- FlixChatter Film Blog
- Fast Film Reviews
Tag Archives: William Baldwin
A week before Christmas, a workaholic widower and his 11-year-old son get a wish come true. Starring William Baldwin, Denise Richards, and Michael Campion. This is another film that does the switch between parent and child. It’s definitely a “been … Continue reading
A widowed father navigates mourning with raising his son, who has a crush, and romance. Starring William Baldwin, Natalie Brown, Lisa Berry. This is a typical Hallmark romance film with all the trappings, including the sappy ending. There’s nothing wrong with … Continue reading