- New This Week on DVD, March 28,@2023 what-to-watch.com/2023/03/28/new… 3 hours ago
- Blossoms in the Dust (1941) Rated NR what-to-watch.com/2023/03/27/blo… 21 hours ago
- Highway to Heaven (NBC) Rated NR what-to-watch.com/2023/03/26/hig… 1 day ago
- Blood & Money (CNBC) Rated NR what-to-watch.com/2023/03/25/blo… 2 days ago
- The Talk: Race in America (2017) Rated NR youtube.com/watch?v=m7FAnQ… what-to-watch.com/2023/03/24/the… 3 days ago
What to watch
Email SubscriptionJoin 593 other subscribers
Follow Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
Recent Posts: White Rose Cinema
Rice Lake Public Library
Our promo videos for the Rice Lake Public Library. You can find more videos by the library on their YouTube.
Maranatha’s Johnny Appleseed
Maranatha Evangelical Free Church in Rice Lake Wisconsin asked me to film a series for the church. Here is the series…Maranatha’s Johnny Appleseed. If you enjoyed this series please like and share.
My 168 Project film. If you like this please like and share.
The Unintended Trailer
Here’s the trailer to my 168 Project film. If you enjoy this trailer, please like and share.
This is a video I did to highlight some of my pictures. The song is one of my favorite worship songs, Indescribable by Laura Story. If you enjoyed this video, please like and share.
My Favorite Blogs
- . . Dex Aie
- A Journey to an Earthier-Minded Home
- A Kiss on the Forehead
- Chit Chat With Ang
- Friday Prayer
- It's A Wonderful Movie
- It's Raining Ink
- Jesse the Handyman
- kitbogan WITH THOUGHTS FOR THE PEOPLE OF GOD
- Kristin Zueger's Portfolio
- Laura Rachel YouTube
- Luna's Gate: Crestridge Creations
- M Jolie McFarlane Designs
- Matthew Barrett
- Pastor Andy Blog
- Short Librarian
- Sounds, Images
- Special Momma
- Stop, Think, Shop!
- The Non-Domestic Housewife
- The Wiley 7
- This Dwelling Place
- Travel 2 See The World
- Whispers of Worth
- Writing Journey
Tag Archives: worried
Taking a Chance on Love (2009) Rated NR
A widowed sports journalist is worried about his son, while his girlfriend, who refuses to marry, is searching for the daughter she gave up. Starring Genie Francis, Ted McGinley, and Katie Boland. This film weaves together two love stories: the … Continue reading
Posted in 2009, Canadian Films, Comedy, films, Hallmark Movies, Movie reviews, movies, Rated NR, reviews Tagged attention, characters, couples, daughter, film, film reviews, films, Genie Francis, girlfriend, hallmark, hallmark film, Hallmark films, Hallmark Movie, Hallmark movie romance, Hallmark Movies, Katie Boland, kids, love, love story, marry, movie, movie reviews, movies, not worth, one, parents, son, sports journalist, stories, story, Taking a Chance on Love, Ted McGinley, The Note 2, The Note II, The Note II: Taking a Chance on Love, thing, trailer, two, two love stories, Widowed, worried Leave a comment